Message from our Alien friends, the Pleiadians

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Apr 8, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
    I see a definite trend on these forum relating to aliens, 2012, WWIII, end of days, etc, and it all seems natural enough to asking and discussing all these topics and rightly so. I'd like to discuss aliens and ask you if you really are ready to accept a new reality.

If we explore the fact that aliens do indeed exist and we finally answer the age old question (for us Westerners), are we alone, will you be ready to accept the fact that everything you know as reality will be forever changed? Think about it for a second, tomorrow you read on Yahoo News that aliens have come to the United Nations to reveal themselves to the world. Aliens is plural, because we are not alone with just one other species of alien. There are many different species but there is only one that you should concern yourself with right now.

So who are these aliens?
    We will discover there are many species, intelligent species, that have been around for a very long time. The aliens we commonly are exposed to we know as the greys. The little guys, with big eyes, and don't say much. We shouldn't concern ourselves with them just yet, but the aliens we should concern ourselves with are known as the Pleiadians. They are a spiritual race who have been watching over us and guiding us to a higher spiritual level.

There's a YouTube video I found when I searched for Pleiadian and it's quite insightful, for some maybe. So when the day comes that the veil is removed from our eyes, just remember the name Pleiadian. They are here for you and want nothing but the best for each and every one of you.

This is a long series broken up into many parts but every part is worth it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7l0cJL7e4w]YouTube - Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians Pt. 1[/ame]

I found another one. Good news, sex is not just a good thing, its a GREAT thing, Fuck you religion
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-zWwVgq2SY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-zWwVgq2SY&feature=related[/ame]

2. aliens are aliens, and if they walk on my land, ill put a hollow point in theyre green ass'

point is, i like my world just the way it is, corrupted and fucked, so please Mr. Alien,
    do not FUCK with me

3. If aliens come, I'ma smoke with em. Fuck this fighting stuff, I'm tryina get blazed.

4. I'd try to be nice to them, but any funny shit means a 45 long colt is heading right for the forehead.

5. theres already some that have been here, but theyve lent a hand destroying our earth to the point it is now.

other life forms dont want to see this happen to us. the aliens here now, have already destroyed their planet and now have moved to ours.

im ready to accept reality, give me the blue pill!

im so ready to face my fears and meet all varieties of beings.

6. and all of you saying your shoot the things, they will see that coming. they are are able to read our thoughts. we have the ability as well, buts its not a program we use anymore. except during fight or flight, we can alert others.

7. #7 HarryHash, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    and i dont know about everyone else, but my generation between like, 1984 and 94, we seem to be on another level. alot of us have overwhelming feelings sometimes, or strange influences that we cant explain. and a desire to know what is going to be revealed to us soon. i have a feeling im going to die soon, but my soul will be at a very nice place after. a new planet or a new something. i have never been religious in my whole life, and now these feelings i cant shake. i cant see a physical future, but i feel a spiritual one after.

and ive always felt the emotion love, was the most important.

8. If extraterrestrials really landed here I doubt we would be 'winning' pulling out pistols on an highly advanced species.

9. Who's to say everyone doesn't feel that way from the hormones at that age.

10. It has been my expirence that nothing can take a 30-06 to the face.

11. aliens made a youtube video huh? damn

12. #12 HarryHash, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    ha, im closer to the 84. past the majority of the twisted hormones stage.

im not saying its anything specific. but all this reading ive been doing about these energies were receiving right now, preparing us for the journey ahead. its like an uplink, from maybe the pleiadians in this case. but i think its happening, and coming from somewhere. plus, ive read were all able to take advantage of the "all knowing" section of universe, where all answers exist and are waiting to be found by you (us). and i feel like what im reading isnt wrong, but right, and i can see the conflicts of the society thats been set up for us to exist in.

what im reading doesnt seem like anything totally influential, but for some reason, i just cant say no to it completely. its always right there in front of me showing its there. more "ah ha!" moments frequently. and this is happening all around me, not speaking about the computer entirely. but the forums i visit are all heading in this direction as well. the shift is coming i can feel it.

13. More of an audio recording that is on YouTube. :D

14. You should listen to the Youtube video asap

15. wellll..then fuck it,ill just roll up with them like dudeman said up there
    im sure marijuana is a universal thing,eh?:rolleyes:

16. Attempting to kill a species that has the technology to even reach us is a fantastic idea. Maybe theyll see our firearms and decide to fuck with another planet.

17. I wouldn't mind aliens showin up if they were on a higher spiritual level maybe then they could connect all the dots i've found through psychonaut adventures and let me see the big picture. it's really annoying feeling its like you have all the pieces to solve the puzzle but none of em fit together :/

18. I believe in Aliens, but this Grey's/pleiadians shit is bullshit in my opinion. How would anyone know about them? Unless they showed them selves to us. In which case we would all now about them. But we dont all know about them. We just know what random crazy people tell us.

If Aliens exist, and they are capable of travelling to are planete, they are so much more advantced then us, the deference would like comparing us to monkeys. Why would they want to come meet us humans? We have no technologie that they wouldn't have...

19. That's also 3 symptoms of Schizophrenia. So where do you draw the line between reality and mental disorder?

20. Thats another good point, I don't understand why several people dont believe in aliens simply because they haven't made a big appearance. For example, we don't pay much attention to smaller species and their civilizations, how often have you stopped in the middle of your journey to watch and study a big ass ant hill, probably not often.

They can probably learn everything they want without having to even set foot on our planet.

With how big our universe is, Im sure theres other planets and life much more interesting than us, we could possibly even be one of the more common types of lifeforms out there.