message from barack obama

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by 210pothead, Aug 13, 2008.

1. you can't squeeze logic from stone, either

2. Just because he is heroic doesnt mean he is going to be a great leader. That dude LOVES war, would you really want a president that gets off on war?. And you also have to understand that the old john mccain isnt the john mccain today. The john mccain today is controlled by the same people that controls bush = republican party.

3. Please keep in mind the above posted answer does not elaborate the term

"many violent and highly dangerous drug traffickers"

- From a polititians perspective it could include the average home and outdoor grower as well which would be pretty much everybody in this forum.

4. WHAT?!?!?!?. You dont need to elaborate that. "many violent and highly dangerous drug traffickers" OBVIOUSLY means people who are connected to the mafia's and gangs!. You are twisting it up so people would think obama is going after people like your next door neighbour who have 10 plants. Stop it... any person with a brain can see through what you are doing...

5. cookieman83

read again what I wrote, hopefully then you'll understand.

6. Hell yeah! This is great news.

McCain is so old..Obama in 08!

7. wooooooooooo go obama

8. :laughing: Do you know how much corporate support you need in this country to run a successful campaign? Ron Paul's supporters gave him surges of money through "money bombs" that were organized by his supporters alone. And I believe he did all in his power to spread his message, but his voice just echo'd of the walls.

Oh boy, we'll be given a decision between Stephen Harper the jackass (increasingly NEO)conservative or Stephane Dion the idiot who wants us to pay a carbon tax. Fuck politics.

9. :smoking:

10. Just decriminalize it already.:hello:

11. to be honest i dont really like either obama or mccain...but ill probably vote for obama cus he will probably repair the economy b4 mccain would and to me thats more important than legalization but hopefully we will see both in the next four years.

12. John Mccain spoke at my friends college and he was telling me how this girl asked a legitamate question about real estate and he replied thats a stupid question. She started to cry. Then the crowd started to boo then he left. After hearing that story, Mccain sounds like a piece of shi*.

13. I cant wait for Obama to be president!