Merry xmas, what did everyone get?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Socki2ya, Dec 26, 2004.

1. holiday greetings to all. hehe. what kind of great loot did everyone get??
    me so far:

sweet lava lamp
    halo 2
    jak 3
    blacklight generator and 2 blacklight posters
    gnome grown poster
    several movies
    a blanket with Eric Draven touching Shelly Websters gravestone
    i asked my mom for a brand new pipe but she didnt want to buy it so she gave me the money for it in a card. thanks mom

hope everyone else has a great christmas too

socki

2. yah wuarter of weed, and 100 bucls.

3. Clothes. (Lots of hoodies) :)
    Money. ($460 Total. Won $10 on a lotto ticket my grandma got me) :D
    Seinfeld DVDs. This was the only thing I asked my parents to get me, and they made me think they didnt get it. They wrapped up clothes they got for me, and they hid the DVDs in the clothes. Seinfeld kicks ass, happy they got the DVDs for me. :D

It was a great Christmas, but it could of been better. Not present wise, but because I couldnt get to see all my cousins and aunts and uncles. They were all either in Florida, or visiting elsewhere. :(

4. Clothes (shirts & jackets)
    Books (Palahunick)
    DVD's
    My personal favorite: A 1/4 of Blueberry :hello:

5. New Etnies Coat
    Skateboard
    Bike
    Call of Duty
    Yoyo
    8th of some kind of nugg
    This Sweet Spoon
    [​IMG]

~M.ot.J

6. Cloths, as always
    Like $100 in Gift Cards (haha, walmart rocks! gonna so visit this place hwen I get the munchies)
    A bunch of DVDs (American Pie, American Pie 2, American Wedding, Friends Season 8, etc..)
    Small computer gadgets (Blank CDs, CD Cases, USB Gadgets from thinkgeek.com, etc..)
    More cloths...
    and Money

I think it was a decent christmas, but not the best.. haha, oh well, gonna end the holidays with a fat blunt :smoke:

7. I got a sweater and 50 bucks haha. I still have some relatives to visit though.

8. x box
    halo 1 and 2
    Tony hawk underground 2
    GTA: San Andreas
    Pair of jeans
    Belt
    other shit but i cant remember, (coming down from being high)

9. well, the only thing i asked for was money, but i got NONE!
    lol, i did get clothes, dvds, the nirvana box set, and a gamecube and some games

10. i got some good shit
    GTA:San Andreas
    Led Zeppelin Complete Studio Recordings box set
    clothes
    money
    a car stereo

but my gf just dumped me - on chrismas day, so its all pretty shitty right now

11. I got a mini fridge so when I come home everynight with the munchies I have all the food and delicous beverages I want in my room :smoke:. My parents got me brake pads, speakers (infinity references and infinity kappas), and feel the magic for ds
    I also got need for speed underground 2, napolean dynamite on dvd, oh yea it's not christmas related but my parents got me a new phone on christmas eve (sanyo 8200)

and master, that is the sickest spoon I have ever seen, I'm jelous

12. Haha, you reminded me, I need to pick a set up on Monday or Tuesday
    ;)

I got a bunch of shit for my car, and I'm actually getting Infinifty Reference 4" Plates tomorrow morning :hello:

But yeah. Nothing related to drugs this year. I'll be buying my first new pipe this week though :hippie:

13. I'm really happy with what I got:

-Books (Food Of the Gods by Terence McKenna and The Lords and The New Creatures by Jim Morrison)
    -CD's (Nick Drake - Pink Moon, Ray Charles Lamontagne - Trouble, The Notorious B.I.G - Ready To Die, Johnny Cash - America IV, and Dub Side of The Moon)
    -DVD's (Full Metal Jacket and Resevoir Dogs)
    -Misc. stuff (Incense, Doors incense stand thingy, beanies, and a new coat)
    -Clothes

I think I did pretty well, but I was happier about the gifts I gave OTHER people.

14. Damn man that sucks. What a shity person to do that on xmas :(

15. Lets see I got

Ipod
    Bose speaker set up in my room that connects to Ipod
    Tons of clothes
    Super troopers and bourne supremacy DVDs
    Gift cards
    Lots of cds

16. fuck Zero420--cheer up man. just relize that theres someone else out there for you, you got friends/family and of course our fav friend--Mr. Bud.
    Who needs a GF when ya got Ms. Bud? lol :p

Anyhow for Xmas I got:
    a new leather jacket
    a new over coat
    4 new shirts
    $400 to help me out buying a new computer
    Reason and Cubase (software music making software)
    A new razor blade (mach 3 green one)
    new dj head phones
    and I bought myself an ounce of purple cush before Xmas--so offing that as I speak, hoping to make $50 or so more bucks then the initual investment, lol!!

--Will

17. hey, thanks for the words of wisdom XZit, i'm just gonna chill today and smoke a whole lotta bud and just prolly just play video games. pretty shitty x-mas.

18. a signed led zep songsheet of "dazed and confused" framed, A new mobile, an angelina jolie calendar from g/f in return for her getting a colin farell one, a few dvd's and drink, and money........... Peace out.........Sid

19. weeeeeeeeddddd mmmmmmmmmm

20. wow nice sid! who is it signed by, all of them??
    that would fucking rock man, did they get if off ebay or something lol?

I got:
    Trailer Park Boys DVD
    Led Zeppelin DVD to replace the one i lost
    pair of pants
    dvd burner
    xbox live for a year
    gas money in form of gift cards

then I bought Need For Speed Underground 2 as a gift to myself since I didn't get any xbox games