Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by fredthefish, Dec 28, 2012.

1. #1 fredthefish, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    My GF got me the Arizer Extreme Q along with a few other belters including a Buddha bong! And stash box full of gear! What a woman ;)

I love the Arizer I've never been stoned like it! I don't know if anyone else feels like this but when I get stoned using any other method I end up falling asleep, but not this way! It's awesome! the only bad point i have is the glass mouth peice on the bag broke on Christmas unfortunately, it started with a crack and then it split, i hope the other one lasts longer :)

Attached Files:

2. I forgot to mention I found it works really well on 200 degrees with fan speed 3, anyone have any better recommendations to try I had it on 150 degrees at fan speed 1but it didn't work very well, I don't want to mess around to much because this works okay for me and I don't want to waste any herb :p, also once I was sufficiently melted I actually tried throwing the potpourri on but nothing happened, I couldn't smell it even up close, I assumed I had to put some sort of oil in but then I noticed there's a hole in the bottom of the dish so that wouldn't work. Maybe I just had some bad potpourri, I know it's weird but it would me nice to leave my house smelling half decent after a shot ;)

3. I like 180 fan speed 3 I try to start on 165 or 170

4. If you haven't tried taking whip hits yet I highly recommend it. I suggest packing the elbow screen with your herb, you can also add a layer of kief in between to make it even better. Then put that on the cyclone bowl and take a nice long slow draw or even better run the whip through your bong/bubbler. I find around 420F works best for this method.

5. I did try the whip but I didn't Find it as effective as the bag, thanks for the tips guys! Ill give them ago today! Also when you said pack it in the elbow did you mean this part instead of the cyclone bowl? Also I don't know if you can see I well but the part that connects onto the hose is collecting with a hard brown type or resin is that normal?

6. Would help if I uploaded the pic

Attached Files:

7. I think I'm missing something, sometimes I get immense bags and sometimes there bland, I tried it on 180 there buddy this is the bag I got from it, not much vapour not a great high either, feeling good but nothing special.

What I do is load up the cyclone attachment plug everything together then. Turn on the vape, let it reach temp the I leave it at the temp for 1-2min then I turn the fan onto fan 3?

Attached Files:

8. Yes that is where I was referring to. I prefer to keep the fan off while taking whip hits, although some people like assisted hits, each to their own. It might take a few days of experimenting with the whip before you start getting those big thick hits. The resin is worth collecting whether you do an ISO wash or scrape it from the hose. It is great sleep medicine.

I recommend putting everything together and letting it run at operating temperature for 10-15 minutes before you start to use it. Sure the heating element might be the temperature that it is displaying, but the glass parts are not. I feel doing this you get thicker vapor more consistently. 180 might be a little low for you, I know it is for me. You aren't going to be releasing as many cannabinoids vaping at lower temperatures, so if you are not getting to where you like to be try turning it up a bit. Keep in mind as long as your ABV isn't turning black then you are good. I like to dump mine when it turns a medium/dark brown.

9. Yeah I let mine warm up for 10 mins. Then the weed warn up 10 mins start in 190 go up from threre

10. How much was the arizer?

11. The sweet spot on my EQ is 210 C. pack the bowl and let it warm up for about 10 min to get nice dense bags. Fan speed 3 helps also.

12. Thanks a lot guys for the feed back!, you defiantly know your stuff enjoying it! What is ABV?

It was a Christmas present off the misses but I believe it was about £160 :) well worth it

Ill give 210 a go as well :)

13. ABV = Already Been Vaped. Keep in mind you can make edibles, a tincture, or even hash out of ABV. The lighter the color of the ABV generally the stronger the product will be. You will probably want to use 3-4x as much ABV compared to fresh bud.