The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

merry christmas to all!!! An Xplicit Update and New Bowl Cleaning Method

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Dec 26, 2002.

1. Hi All,
    Sorry i havn't been around for a while. Don't worry, im not hurting or anything. I do have tah stay away from alcohol for a while, buh thats no big since i got mah good friend mj around. I still am smoking everything, buh im also involved in a business which has been occupying most of my time. Luckily, i work at home so i can still have fun. So far, its been going good and will be getting better in the future. Since im sorta on vacation, hopefully i can find time once again to post on this forum.

Also, i just discovered somthing today. While fiending for a cigarette, i managed to pack a bowl with newport tobacco from cigarette butts in my ash tray. I took one hit and was put to hell from the harshness. I then stuck a filter into the pipe and the hits were less harsh, but weren't the same. Today, i was checking it out and forgot about the filters. So i took a metal stick and forced the filter all the way through to the other side. When it came out, it was gunked with all this resin. I then looked inside and notice how clean it got instantly. I figure do this a couple times and your all good.

Well jus sharing my new discovery and keeping yall updated and wishing everyone at the city a very merry christmas.

2. Merry Christmas to you X! Hope you are feeling better.

3. good to see ya around again xplicit. hope you had a great holiday, and wishing you the best for the new year.

peace :)

4. High Xplicit!!! It's cool to see you around, man! I hope you had a great Christmas and that you're staying stoned!

Thanks for the cleaning tip. I'm always ready to try anything that works!

5. will try it next time i clean my bowl!

6. good to see you too man. i think your is better than your previous one. *smacks you silly*

7. yeah, good ta see ya back hoss

i find the best cleaning tip is to get stoned

i get so caught up in the task that i clean it almost to new..

i guess thats what stoned immaculate cleaning is all about :p

8. man .. i read your explination three times and still dont understand it ... im pretty baked right now ... just smoke two bowl through my one man bong .... have a good christmas ...

9. when i clean my piece i scrape what i can, then boil it, then use rubbing alchohol to get whatever may remain. usually works just fine :)

10. :::does stoned dance::::

*falls down*...not because i was stoned, but because the ground looked comfortable, and thats the quickest way to get there.

11. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Sure!!! Your high ass fell down...period!

12. hey!

yeah...umm..

HEY!!! RARRR

GRRR

..umm...

got any bread?

13. RarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Hell no, I don't have any bread. Damnit!

14. ive got some ham

15. Eat it, then, you ham bragger!

I'm thirsty, so thirsty. I had a little tune in my head. Now, I'm just thirsty. Should I get orange, white cranberry or grape juice?

16. I'd just like to say that this is the strangest entry I've ever seen when going right into the 2nd page of thread!

17. YES!!

*pumps fist in air like tiger woods, while sagging tounge like micheal jordan*....AWWW DAMN!! look what i did!!

i compared those two together again even though they dont play the same freaking sport!!

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!!....i would elaborate..but this ham is so damned good.

18. oh yeah, and im busy packing another bowl.

Grasscity Deals Near You