Merry Chrismas to All! AND PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by mikimouse, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Happy new year as well people! And smoke more pot! Smoke more pot! Smoke more pot!...

2. merry christmas man! I'll wish ya the new year now if i forget to on the actual day.... i'm hopin to get fucked.... smoke pot? GOOD PLAN :)

3. heh he heh. ALWAYS a good plan.

4. please respond..... someones a bit anchious (sp?) ain't we....

and i like to ease into the hoiday with two weeks of ten hour work days, no time to do shopping, being very tierd and bitchy....... then reallly really fucked up and relaxing whn i have a spare moment.....

so bring the the party any way you can i guess....

5. I feel compelled to respond now....

Merry Christmas... there :smoke:

6. I've been smoking weed for 3 years and this will be my first christmas toke session. I don't know why but i get caught up in the whole holiday spirit thing and i'm hoping the weed will make it more enjoyable!

Merry Christmas!

7. yeah I have no friends and limited contact with the outside world, what is it called again? Earth? Anyways, don't smoke a pinner. Smoke a bomb.

8. I have 8 watches.....none of them are fake.

9. none are fake? You mean they all tell time? Fake watches work just fine, as long as they're real and not fake. Huh?

10. Merry Christmas to all you stoners

Have a Happy Christmas and a stonedful new year

:D

11. Merry Christmas, and a happy new year. Santa is real and a pot smoker at that. I know whats gonna fill my stockings!

12. =) merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !

13. ah, wouldn't you love to wake up on christmas morning and find your living room covered in big bags of weed and lots of alcohol and any other drugs that you like, just waking up first thing and finding about 10 ounces sitting there and you sat and smoked all christmas day, ate some of it,....sitting at the christmas table smoking away on the pipe :D

1 day to go folks...

14. Oh yes! It is a very Merry Christmas!

Thank you Santa, where ever you are!

15. 8 oz? THAT would be a merry Chrismas indeed!