Mercedes Benz S55 AMG

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Amped, Jun 7, 2011.

1. How is that so? Come to texas 2K11 if you want to see a dyno run. I didnt say anything about using nitrous on that dyno pull.

2. There was no point for me taking pictures. I could just go browsing some car forums. Save a pic of a dyno graph and post it as my own. I guess some people don't realize how cheap it is to get a supra rolling chassis and finding a 2jz that is already part way built and finishing the build. I got the rolling chassis on the 98' for 10k. Just needed an engine. I wasen't thread jacking at all and calling me an "asshole" really shows the maturity leval of some people on GC.

3. Yeah I was wrong, but I remember the advertisement said supercharged -_-

For the pic I just posted a random google pic when i typed in S55 AMG, but the 2002 looks almost exactly the same

4. #24 iPwnF00lz, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2011
    Damn that must feel good being a hs senior and that spoiled.

I wish it was my car too, but if I can afford it it'll be after I've been working hard saving up for it.

5. I'm not spoiled... my dad just deals with cars. I'm probably going to be spoiled with cars, but nothing else really :smoke:

6. My wolfpack has increased by one.

[​IMG]

Edit: Hybrid built 20g WRX wagon in da house

7. [​IMG]

8. #28 GoneWithTheWeed, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well tx2k11 is over so I guess see you at tx2k12 if they let us back lol everyone went to far with burnouts at the hotel parking garage. Iam gonna try to take on titans gallardo with my rx7...hello 20B

9. LOL 2kll is happening in a couple of months here buddy. TEXAS MILE // OFFICIAL SITE // 3 DAYS, 1 MILE: NO SPEED LIMIT have you done the mile before? Last year I just rode with a local tuning company in their 775hp 997 porsche because none of my cars were worth it to drive 2000miles. But the supra is back this year and running stronger then ever (threw up the gt42r turbo and swapped in a gt47) more fueling and a motec m600 plan to get it tuned at titan before the event then drive to texas. Pm me pics of your rx7.

10. I remember Supra Nationals Houston 2010 someone remote started their Mk4 into the garage wall. Mk4s are lamesauce. Mk3 is where it's at :)

11. Tx2k11 and the Texas mile are two different events. I'll be at the mile. I'll be with the "MULLET" Hennessey Ford GT and an orange Super Snake. Come say hi. Let's smoke a fatty :)

12. And post pics of your Supra!!!!!!!!!

13. HAHA I heard about that. mk3 is too old school and looks to lazy. your 7m aint got shit on the 2j ;)

14. I've gotten pretty mixed up latly with all of my event's/gatherings after last C & C. Ill make sure to keep my eyes open for you, idk if i'll be bringing a lot of jane. I know ill be super tempted to speed and when I drive a powerful car stoned...not a good thing haha. As for pics I don't have a camera (not going to spend 1k+ on a camera) as for what it looks like, the closest thing ive found is Google Image Result for http://www.nfscars.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=699 but I have bigger rims, no antenna, and a genuine trd wing with darker tinted windows.

15. I drive a Subaru, but I have a friend with a 1J swapped mk3. It's ugly now, but I'll post pics when we get it rolling clean. Any idea where I can find a set of 2J heads for not a lot of $?

16. And I don't think the OP minds us threadjacking him to talk about 1000hp Supras.

17. #37 GoneWithTheWeed, Jun 13, 2011
    Digital cameras aren't 1k+, you can get a basic 8mp for like 150 bucks and I always go to tx2k with underground racing as there shop is 10 miles from my house. And nobody can beat ugr's lambos, jon vons 300whp hayabusa on spray got walked by ugr's gallardo from a roll. If you think your supra is bad I encourage you to come to tx2k12 and put some money up lol

18. #38 GoneWithTheWeed, Jun 13, 2011
    You can find A 2jz head for pretty cheap all over if your looking for a stock head

19. I haven't found any 2jz engines being parted out for a while unless you want to pay a lot of money for shipping and hours cruising fourums. I got my engine for a local shop that they started to build then did a change of plans and I got for cheap :D

I know the stuff UGR does and I know for a fact my car will not touch any of theirs. I know its a bad supra but can't compare it to a tuning shop that throws twin turbos at supercars. Lucky ass! their f430 video on youtube is insaine. If im going to get a camera im going to get one that will be worth buying. Ill race them after I buy a koeningsegg agera R. Other wise...nnnnooooo way jose

Nice I was lookin for a 1j mk3 for a little bit. Thought it would be the perfect car to have fun with, not to fast not to slow, handles decent, rwd, manual etc. etc.

20. haha i dont mind, i love the benz because of the luxury. Its luxurious and big as fuck, but still very fast :smoke: