Mercedes Benz S55 AMG

Discussion in 'General' started by Amped, Jun 7, 2011.

1. #1 Amped, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    Damn, my dad bought a 2002 S55 AMG, this is some good news :smoke:

350 HP 5.4L V8 ... going to be damn fun driving this, and at some point blunt cruising :smoke:

Looks kind of like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish this was my car, maybe in a year or two :smoke: What do you guys think about the S55 AMG?

2. 1: there is a car section
    2: damn nowadays 350 is like nothing for a s class... that changed fast
    3: despite that, id love to cruise in that ride everyday :D have fun if your allowed to drive it

3. Of course im allowed to drive it! If only we had the autobahn here in Canada :smoke:

This car still has a FUCK ton of power, accelerates so fast and its so damn comfortable. :smoke:

4. That is a boss ride.

5. thanks man, i think so too :smoke:

cruising around listening to some biggie smalls and curren$y its gunna be heaven :smoke:

6. Hahahaa the car was made for blunt cruising listening to biggie , I envy youuu!!!

7. ballin

8. BOSS. dude drive that down here to philly and pick me up. well L ride all the way back to canada.

9. haha right... looks like you got the car, but nowhere to really drive fast and i got the streets but not the ride :D too bad

10. ya my 3.4 v6 pushes 330 hp

11. haha man I wish i could, totally would :smoke:

Want autobahn in Canada, now! :( haha

12. bump just cause :smoke:

13. true that man. im rockin an S 550 (382 HP, i dont really like it :p) soon a 1967 pontiac fire bird convertible, a kawasaki Ninja ZX-14, and i may be getting my hands on a Ferrari 599 GTO :cool:

14. how do you not like the S 550 :eek:

and damn you rich :smoke:

15. :confused_2: not really my thing man

16. Well it's definitely mine :smoke:

drove it today, so comfortable and fast, I love it :smoke: Seat massage ftw lmfao

it is silver not black though, i dont mind :smoke:

17. i admit they are nice cars but i prefer the italian sports cars :p

18. I love my Benz.

Lemme know how fast you guys can get :wave:

19. haha idunno. If we were in europe right now id be driving fucking fast, but I doubt ill go above 150 here in Ontario unless im on some deserted road :( Fucking fines are crazy :(

20. haha same i live in the middle of suburbia :p
    there was a huge crash a block from my house like a week ago,
    a red audi was pulling out of a side street and a tan lexus smashed into it and flipped and landed in the other lane where another car plowed into the lexus