Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MEPS drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nudope, Apr 9, 2016.

1. i know there are a million and one threads about this all over the Internet. But I just can't stop thinking about it.

I went to MEPS yesterday (04/08/2016) and completed the urinalysis. I peed twice beforehand that morning as well as using midstream piss in the cup. The last time I smoked was 02/27/2016. I was a somewhat heavy smoker. 2-4 times a day depending on the day for about 2 years. Some weeks I smoked more than others, finances permitting.
    For the past 5 or 6 months I've been working out at the gym almost every single day lifting heavy weights and working up a strong sweat. Diet is very strict and clean as well as high water intake.

I took one of those AtHome drug tests from Walgreens (in the green box) and passed with a faint second line.
    My question is, are those Walgreens drug tests on par with the lab tests they use for military processing?
    I'm certain that my feelings are that of paranoia but I just want to be absolutely sure and the suspense is killing me. I keep feeling like I'm going to get a call from my recruiter telling me I've failed the drug test.

2. You either already passed or failed. Practice acceptance and don't worry as it's a complete waste of energy at this point to worry about something you have absolutely no control over.

• Like Like x 1