MEPs drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by Chvrch, Dec 19, 2013.

1. #1 Chvrch, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    I know there is probably another thread out there that relates to this one but I need an opinion on a topic that describes myself. Alright, so I smoked 3-4 hits of pretty good weed out of a pipe at a friends house exactly 16 days ago. On the two week period exactly I took my drug test at MEPs. From the day I smoked I ran 2-3 miles a day, worked out every single day for about an hour, drank about 10 bottles of water, and pissed clear from the morning till the evening. I passed all the drug tests my recruiter gave my at the office inclduing one I bought before the first drug test I was given which was exactly a week after I smoked. I'm 5'9, 138 pounds. I know that MEPs has a zero tolerance for any drug use and of course I lied and said I have never used drugs before because I currently have a high security clearance job. I got sworn in and everything 2 days ago. Idk, I'm just really paranoid because I really wanna do this shit.

EDIT: I guess the question asked here isnt clear enough. Do you think I'll pass the drug test at MEPs after 2 weeks of not smoking with the amount of exercise I do and the amount of water intake. I should also add I drink A LOT of green tea. Almost as much as the amount of water I take in.

2. All of my military friends just stopped smoking while serving because of regular screening, and random. I suggest the same just for the sake of your own peace of mind and career stability. Sent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That was probably the first time I smoked in like months, man. I don't smoke often. Shit just happened quickly and before I could do anything I was taking drug tests. But hey, thanks for answering my question ;)

4. The best couple decades of my life.

Zero use policy...don't fuck with it.  You'll have plenty of time at the other end....and likely a resume as big as a Rhino c@ck.

Train hard you Jedi.