Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MEPS drug test help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Abunk, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Okay I am enlisting in the Army and have Meps coming up in 10 days.im 5’11 and 191 pounds. I am a new smoker. I first smoked about 6 months ago and didn’t again until about 2 weeks ago. I’ve now smoked 4 times total (just about half a blunt each time). The last time was 6 days ago. I am freaking out because they will be giving me a piss test and if I don’t pass, I can’t enlist. Do I have anything to be worried about? Any steps I can take to ensure that I will pass? Anything will help

2. Ur fine. Just drink enough water, take creatine and workout like normal. Meps is just a piss test.

3. Bro, look up my previous posts concerning MEPS.

4. I agree with Jon's comment. Just work out, drink plenty of water and take a pre-test before you go just to make sure if you can.

5. And whatever you do, resist the temptation to smoke again before your UA.