Mephisto deep blue c & afghan kush Ryder auto led grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Devo86, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Hey folks. I've read nothing but good things about mephisto and their genetics and decided to give them a try. I've done 6 different grows with autos now and am starting to get the hang of them. The last plant picture is a grizzly purple by blimburn that I have grown twice before and is so far my favorite auto. Last grow yielded me close to 3 oz's from one plant with the grizzly. I had a little hear issue because of the summer but I believe I have that under control now

Lighting: x2 vipar spectra 450w led's, X1 mars hydro 600w led, and one 300w Galaxy hydro in reserve that isn't being used (currently)

Soil: roots organic soil (can't say enough good things about this soil, never burns my autos and takes em 3/5 of the way with out feeding)

Light schedule: the ladies get 24/7

Nutrients: ff trio and bloom boosters (if needed)

Deep blue and the afghan kush Ryder are currently 25 days old. Grizzly purple is 18 days old. All plants got tied down for lst and are begining flower except grizzly purple which hasn't started yet. A legal grow in done in south shore of Massachusetts. Let's see if mephisto lives up to the hype.

First pick is the afghan kush Ryder, the next two are the two deep blue by mephisto, and bringing up the rear is the grizzly purple.

Attached Files:

2. i highly recommend the world of seed kush ryder

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3. The kush Ryder is by world of seeds. It was a freebie when I made my last order through attitude. I've heard a lot of good things and am eager to see what she has as a supposed 20%+ thc auto

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey bud, I'm a huge fan of mephisto's gear and will be subbing up to see how the run goes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. Plants are comin along. They just got they watering and I'll probably feed em at 25% bloom feeding with cal mag next watering. All are in flower now. The leaf size on the mephisto plants is crazy, big ole thick indica leaves. Starting to make a nice stank in my basement. First photo is the Deep blue, next is the afghan kush Ryder and brining up the rear is grizzly purple.

Attached Files:

6. Most of the plants are coming along nicely. Decided to use my 300w Galaxy hydro as all these plants are getting very bushy. First photo is the afghan kush Ryder. Growing like a champ, if it continues growing and lives up to the name would absolutely grow again for a auto. Next is a mephisto deep blue c. Big ole indica leaves, thinkming the spike may have a little too much nitrogen in it. May add some pro mix too the roots organic next time I grow. 3rd to bad is grizzly purple. She loves the soil and be light and is growing Like all the ones I've grown in the past, nice and solid. Lastly is the other mephisto deep blue. I think this one is showing some over watering and some too much nitrogen signs. Buds and plant are still looking really well in the overall picture. I'm going to back off waterings and feed with no nutes the next couple of feelings.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Plants are all comin along nicely. The afghan Ryder is the biggest but the 2 mephisto deep blue c's def smell the best and are accumulating a lot of tricomes for this early in flower. Nice tight and compact buds so far with tons of white hairs. I can see why people sing the praises of mephisto

Attached Files:

8. Plants are still chuggin along. I can see why mephisto earned their reputation. THe deep blues are getting really resinous. I had to go out of town the last week and a half so I just had my gf give plain water to keep and simple and they are hungry but I am excited at how good they look. All the plants took really to lst. The afghan just Ryder looks pretty good, buds aren't super dense but she still has time to go. Deep blues buds are really resinous and really dense, super exited for when they finish. Lastly grizzly purple is continue to be the champ know her to be. She is a week or so behind others as I popped her last. Photos go afghan,x2 deep blues, grizzly purple.

Attached Files:

9. The ladies continue on their path. Hopefully in 2-3 weeks I'll be chopping em down. First photo is the afghan kush Ryder, next two are the mephisto deep blue. Last one is a close up of the mephisto deep blue c

Attached Files:

10. Man those sure are some pretty buds

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

11. Thanks! Forgot about this journal. I have harvested the 2 deep blues and afghan kush Ryder. The deep blues I ended up getting bud rot on my two main colas. But I was still able to pull about 40g's per plant (lost 7-10g's per plant due to bud rot). Grizzly purple is still going. The deep blue I blasted into some real good shatter. People who I have given some bud samples to really like the Deep blue c, def a strong indicA. Grizzly purple is getting chopped down today and living up to previous grows, it's going to be a good yielder.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Here's a pic of the grizzly purple. May end up giving her another couple days.

Attached Files: