Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Menthol weed - perfect guide

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ronald U. Swanson, Dec 6, 2012.

1. So the other day for no reason I purchases some Camel Snus Chill flavor. If you didn't know., Snus is a Swedish "invention". It's basically snuff(ground up tobacco that you snort) in little paper pouches and you pop em in like dip an the herb stays in the pouch.

Anyways I ended up just poppin my pinchy and a nug in there with the 13 or so pouches just for storage. They were in there over night and the next morning when I pack a quick pinch I was in for a surprise. First hit tasted so minty and fresh, literally the epitome of what I'd imagine menthol weed to be.

It was so strong and identical to the menthol sensation found in cigarettes. If i ever smoke its newport menthols and this had the same thing Goin for it.

I read other people using peppermint tea or other things but I can't imagine them turning out as perfectly as this.

Try it

2. Smoking that new shit menthol licks

3. Peppermint works extremely well

4. I don't understand. You want to snort menthol weed?
    But i kind of understood maybe smoking menthol weed, like with menthol cigarretes. Rolling a joint with some peppermint or some menthol tea mixed with weed?

5. Yes it does. I tried mixing with menthol stuff, and straight peppermint, and the peppermint had a way better flavour, hands down.

Damn, now I want one. :smoking:

6. no just leave the weed in a container overnight

7. sounds like a good idea, those containers reek of menthol and i can only imagine how well that taste sticks to the weed.

8. keep my girl shopping til her feet hurt in Milan ya feel me