Menthol flavored bong rips.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Talking Dog, Aug 20, 2010.

1. So one night long ago I decided to add half Listerine mouth wash/half water to my bong for some reason. Then I set it aside and in the morning when i went to take my morning bong rip.....BAM! menthol flavored weed smoke straight to the lungs! It was glorious, I did it all day till my lungs started to feel like I'd been inhaling fiber glass.

I know I'm not the first person to do this but I feel like I invented it so I'm calling it glass-lungs. Anyone want to try it?

2. fucking alpha bro!

3. LMAO maybe because your not suspose to use mouth waash in your tube..it could just be me but im sure its not a good thing..:D

4. Are you using alcohol-free Listerine.

5. No, It was generic store brand.

6. :eek: had to be mad high to use mouth wash.

7. I did a bong with chew spit before. its gurgly. :smoke:

8. aalmost threw up there lol im floatin.:smoke:

9. Has anyone heard of this before or am I really the creator?

10. Alcohol absorbs a shitload of your THC, that can't be good for your lungs you've probably fucked them up pretty bad, you now have chemicals in your bong.

Congratulations!

11. Thanks. I feel like a winner. :wave:

12. damn, shoulda used a camel crush ball in your bowl packing.

13. alcohol doesnt absorb THC, THC is soluble in alcohol.
    I do get what you're saying tho.

14. :eek: Please tell me that was a joke.

15. I second that one Pete, Sounds fucking disgusting. Rather use the Bong as a steam roller.:eek::eek:

16. I urge people to at least try this if they have like a half cup of mouthwash handy. I did it this morning for memories sake and it still works.