menthol cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by FoxMulder, Apr 8, 2012.

1. I drank 2 bottles of vodka over the course of the day and then a 12 pack and then some mikes harder lemonade. Call me an alcoholic whatever. I was pretty drunk. I smoked a whole blunt to the face. It was a huge blunt. Didn't feel it. Got pissed and smoked some of my buddies menthol cigarettes. I felt a major major major headrush and body shake. I couldn't believe it. I was hit by some ungodly force. I'm used to smoking cigars but this was intense. Anyone ever felt this weird force I'm talking about?

2. The power of nicotine binding to your nicotinamide receptors.

3. Menthols used to destroy me. I'd smoke a bowl, then a Menthol (Camel Wides) and I would seriously be too fucked up to walk for 5-10 minutes. They made my high much more intense, but then I got a dependence..if I didn't have a Menthol after smoking weed, I didn't enjoy my high..

So I quit smoking ciggy's. Excluding the occasional drunk puff or two :p

4. You had 60+ drinks in one day?

5. as far as i know cigar smokers don't tend to take their smoke down, unless you're talking about cigars as a blunt, like Wiz Khalifa or some shit, so maybe its just nico rush?

but menthols do something fruity to your mouth, kinda like that sensation of breathing cold air after brushing your teeth? or have i completely missed the point here XD