Mentally unstable

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Bongmaster_420, Oct 27, 2011.

1. I am very unsure of what is happening to me.

I depend on marijuana more than ever. It feels like an escape from absolute madness and uncontrollable anger and rage.

I find myself thinking of death allot. Killing other people and/or myself. I also feel so out of touch with reality and life. Everyday I wonder what is my goals or my purpose but I can never seem to answer these questions.

I feel like I am going crazy. I get very depro and then I get very angry (at nothing, or angry at myself for not knowing why I am like this or feel these feeling. I just get angry at myself for not trying to control my situation better or lacking knowledge.

I swear and scream and hate and take everything out on anybody. My girl, my employees (mostly) and my father. No one tells me to calm down, or try to speak to me. It feels like I am left to face shit all alone.

The only time when I can actually live with myself, or feel some kind of connection with anything is when I am high. I smoke allot (almost constantly).
    I go through maybe 5 to 10 gram a day. on weekends it is much worse. Up to 20 gram a day. Ill just smoke all day and do nothing else.

I constantly search for something. answers. self-fulfilment. not depression. I don't know any more. I just feel lost and want someone to understand or just tell me that everything is okay. I don't even know if that is what I really want.

Am I a fucking psycho? Am I fucked in the brain? Why do I feel like this? My girl tells me to go see a therapist or someone. I don't know if that will help. I just need some sort of STIMULATION.

2. #2 Storm Crow, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    Latest research! Take your Omega 3!

Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions. (abst – 2011) Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endoca... [Nat Neurosci. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

[FONT=&quot]Granny’s translation – “The US diet sucks big time and we are fat, undernourished, and crazy because of it. We get WAY too much Omega 6 and not enough Omega 3. Not getting enough Omega 3 can make you crazy because without it, the CB1 cannabinoid receptors in your brain aren’t made right- a chunk that is supposed to be attached, isn’t! Broken receptors give you “impaired emotional behavior”. So we think it’s the low Omega 3 diet is making the US totally nuts!” :eek:[/FONT]

Deficiency of Dietary Omega-3 May Explain Depressive Behaviors (news - 2011) Deficiency of Dietary Omega-3 May Explain Depressive Behaviors. - Free Online Library

How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood? How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood?

Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Deficiency in Mood Disorders: Rationale for Treatment and Prevention.Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Defic... [Curr Drug Discov Technol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Omega-3 PUFA Deficiency Abolishes Endocannabinoid-Linked Neuronal Functions (news - 2011) Articles on Health Nutrition Research : Benefits of Fish, Omega-3s, Fish Oil and Polyunsaturated Fats

Omega-3 deficiency disrupts cannibinoid receptor function in brain (news – 2011)
    Omega-3 deficiency disrupts cannibinoid receptor function in brain - Wellsphere

A Brain Wrought Without Omega-3 (news – 2011) Schizophrenia Research Forum: A Brain Wrought Without Omega-3

Some extra "B" vitamins wouldn't hurt either! They also help mental stability, which is why they are the main ingredient in "Stress vitamins".

Hope that helps!

Granny :wave:

3. You should probably smoke less, it's not good that your using it as a crutch. Slowly go down from smoking and then stop for a week or more and see how you feel. If you still act the same or can't go more than a day still, then talk to your doctor so you can get treatment.

4. Wow 5-10 grams a day? That's pro.

Experiment with some MDMA, Psilocybin, and LSD; that should change your perspective on life. Just make sure to do it in a controlled environment so you can get the therapeutic use out of the molecules and not enter a uncomfortable experience. But even if the trip is uncomfortable, the after-glow should still change how you view and act in life.

Also, try spending some more time outdoors. You might not notice it consciously, but it's better for the brain.

5. I try to get my Omega 3 from flax seeds by putting them in my food, but sometimes if I go out to eat for the day then I'll pop a few flax seed capsules. On the bottle it says to eat with a meal, but since it's just food, wouldn't it absorb more efficiently if I popped them on an empty stomach?

6. Depends on whether it is best absorbed in the stomach or intestines (which I don't know).

Here's what happens with eating THC, though. The stomach goes on a mad "feeding frenzy" when food hits the stomach - stuff is dumped into the liver to be broken down (first-pass metabolism). This is fine and good, but when the substance is like THC, it gets broken down in the liver and you get less of an effect.

If you eat something about 45 minutes before taking an edible, the stomach does its thing on the regular food, and lets the edible slip by and get into the intestines almost untouched. Then the intestines do their job getting the THC into your system way more efficiently for a better and longer lasting high!

Science: Oral intake of a cannabinoid together with a meal improved bioavailability by avoiding first-pass metabolism (abst. - 2009)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-prandial oral bioavailability of a novel cannabinoid receptor agonist via avoidance of first-pass metabolism. (post-prandial means after a meal) (abst - 2009)
    Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-p... [Pharm Res. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Also, some nutrients are better absorbed in the presence of certain other nutrients- like vitamin C and bioflavinoids. (I'll keep this short and not cite that! lol)

And hemp seed oil tastes better than flax seed oil and has Omega 3! I make mine into an Italian dressing by adding cider vinegar, Italian seasoning, garlic and red pepper flakes.

Nutritional Profile and Benefits of Hemp Seed, Nut, and Oil (full - 2003)
    http://www.drbronner.com/pdf/hempnutrition.pdf

Hemp Seed Oil : The Wonder Oil For the New Millennium ( full - 1999)
    http://www.ukcia.org/research/Happi/HempSeedOilTheWonderOilForTheNewMillennium.htm

Hemp Oil Vs. Flax Oil (news – 2011)
    Hemp Oil Vs. Flax Oil | LIVESTRONG.COM

Hope that helps!

Granny

7. try talkin to a psyc.. i did and it was way helpful.. just to let go of some pent up feelings.

8. I agree with Storm Crow on adding omega 3 fatty acids to your diet, but there is a lot more that you have to do than just adding omega 3s. You have to eliminate all junk food and start eating a healthy diet full of fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains, legumes, beans and drink plenty of water. You also have to exercise daily for at least 1 hour a day, and the more vigorous the exercise is the better. Studies show that eating a healthy diet and daily exercise can help to prevent mental illnesses, such as depression, anxiety and schizophrenia, and achieve a healthy state of being.

http://www.nopsychs.org/diet-and-exercise-to-improve-mental-health.htm

One of the primary ways you can help to prevent mental illnesses, such as depression, anxiety and schizophrenia, and achieve a healthy state of being is to eat a balanced diet. Scientists have discovered that changes in diet have a direct affect on the mind, so much so that certain foods even worsen the symptoms of disorders like schizophrenia.
    A diet that is organically based and focuses on vegetables, fruits, and grains aids in mental health recovery, a claim that is substantiated by the Center of Mental Health Services. In addition, a diet that does not have large portions of fats, dairy, and meats also helps to prevent mental disorders, as well as treat them. It is also a good idea to keep processed foods to a minimum, as they can contain harmful, chemically-based preservatives that can upset the nervous system.
    Along with a balanced diet, exercising regularly also facilitates a healthy mind, improving mood and providing emotional stability. It is a recognized fact in the field of health medicine that people who have mild depression can use running to treat it, which incredibly enough is just as effective as pharmaceuticals. Furthermore, a study in the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal implies that regular yoga exercise as done by psychiatric patients leads to a direct improvement in mood, reduced anxiety, and a lessening of depression. It also helps to quell aggression and calm patients. However, any aerobic exercise positively affects the overall health of mind, releasing natural endorphins within the brain that stimulate ‘feel-good' feelings, such as serotonin.

Depression and mental disorders can be prevented and treated with simple healing foods

Exercise: How Does This Promote A Healthy Mind And Body? - Dr. Emmons - VIDEO - EmpowHER.com

Exercise daily and eating a healthy diet helped me and many others, I know it can help you as well. Oh, and sorry I have to break it to you, but you are going to have to quit smoking weed.

Good Luck.:)