Mental illnesses

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jennuine, Aug 4, 2011.

1. are you retarded? yea sure weed is cool and all, and i hate the goverment and pharma companies too, but some of those pills save lives. pluss imagine having to get surgery done with no pain killers. weed only does so much..

2. i believe most mental illness is a result of being overwhelmed by a thought or thought process....one must learn to silence the mind, and to control it.

3. That's fucked up. You still did the right thing though +rep

4. I have aspergers and OCD . I suspect I have a slight case of schitzo And bipolar disorder

5. #45 bablok, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude see... Haha na but did u take abilify

6. Mistakes mistakes forgive me please

7. The experience and behavior that gets labeled schizophrenic is a special strategy that a person invents in order to live in an unlivable situation.

8. I have bi-polar with psychotic tendencies and agoraphobia i guess.

9. my oldest sister boderline personality disorder and is bipolar and has like onsetting schizophrenia she doesnt take her meds and goes out and does a shit load of drugs two weeks ago she stabber her boyfriend and now theyre trying to have a kid... i wish she would get help or some shit

and my uncle has schizophrenia but he takes his meds and everything is good with him :)