Mental Illness Support/awareness Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Papageorgio, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Find your home keys.

2. here's one for everyone. i've got some big news for anyone and everyone reading this specific thread. wait for it.... we ALL are a bit "mental" so, you are ok, i am ok.... let's just medicate eh? this is my theme song. try it. just say fuckit! be you! :smoking-banana:

• Like Like x 1
  3. the one above was for my "crazy" suburban friends. this one is for my "crazy" rural friends living in the country. we all been down a road... feel good about yoself :smoking:

4. and this one is for every single person. sometimes "getting by" is good enough. at least ime anyway. getting by is good enough :smoke:

y'all try to feel better about things. we all be hurting some how and in some way. stay true to yourself and good luck. cheers! to better days. hooyaH! mofos! possuum out :apache:

5. whassup....

6. Buncha bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Some things have improved.

• Like Like x 2

9. well that's good girl. ya know here's my take on "mental illness" (we all have a little bit). it has been my experience gained over a very broad demographic covering more than just a few years is that people who think they're "crazy" or have a "mental illness" are actually quite normal, and the so-called "normal people" who think they dont have a problem are really the ones that are sick in the head.

ever try to tell an undiagnosed "crazy" (so-called "normal person) they're crazy and need help? haha good luck with that! tell a crazy who doesnt admit they're crazy and you might get hit in the head with something. tell a self-tuned, enlightened person they're crazy and they'll likely say, "damn right! dont you know it! crazy as cray-cray can get"

if we think we have a mental illness we may well indeed have one and should probably make sure we dont. most feelings people feel are normal, not to say there isnt some sick, dangerous people out there, but most of the emotions we have are the same just experienced at different times and with different levels of passion, so, imo and ime, if a person is questioning their own sanity they are in fact very, very, normal!

i think everyone should lighten up on themselves. aint nothing wrong with being a "little crazy" just because we think we might be. that is as honest a question anyone could reflect on and if we are NOT asking ourself, "am i crazy", then we should go get help because we're so crazy we dont even realize it.

rock on crazies! just dont be stoopid. there's a huge difference between stupid and crazy. make sense? we're ALL a little nutso haha!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Stuff isn't horrible but my brain hasn't stopped saying "kill yourself before 2020 is over".

Fun internal fighting going on I guess.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. imagine oneself in times square today, no one around, and you're belting out Sammy's Song! :yay:

now that's living life! be true to oneself :smoke:

12. In an effort to try and not annoy people (because I constantly think that I'm a bother) I've been kind of talking a lot less. Editing myself more. Deleting/backspacing paragraphs of text at a time.

I'm feeling sad again. I'm tired of questioning where I stand with people I care about because my brain is just constantly telling me no one cares.

Well. That and it was semi said to me in a way. And I get it. I just... Ugh. Why does everything have to be so complicated?

I'm tired of feeling like someone's else's problem. Someone else's annoyance. Someone else's issue to be taken care of.

I hate feeling like that. I hate depending on people. I hate asking for help. I hate needing help. And that realistically will probably be my downfall.

Smart enough to know. Dumb enough to continue being stubborn. Time will tell.

13. I'm so sorry you have all these negative thoughts and feelings. I wish there was more I could do to help you.

This pandemic better quit so you can come here at least in Sept. The weather is good here in Sept.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Night before last seriously fucked me up mentally and I've been struggling for 2 days to not self harm after not having the urge for a whole fucking week.

JESUSFUCKINGCHRISTINEEDTOSCREAM

15. Do any of you struggle with sleeping?

I had a sleep study done two nights ago.
    doctor's nurse called a bit ago.

Every 60 minutes I'm not breathing for 22 off those minutes. *22 apeans per hour*

They said my oxygen levels drop to 86%.....

They want me to start on a cpap machine asap.

I'm sure it will be tough, so not sure how I'll deal with it.

Anyone else deal with stuff like this ?

• Like Like x 1
  16. #1776 old shol4evr, May 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  17. Voices in my head make up my entourage lol
    Haters that live on the internet
    Live in my head, should be paying rent
    I'm way to good at listening
    All these comments fucking up my energy

'Cause I'm a black belt when I'm beating up on myself
    But I'm an expert at giving love to somebody else
    I, me, myself and
    Oh, why do I compare myself to everyone?
    And I always got my finger on the self destruct
    I wonder when I love me is enough (yeah, yeah, yeah)

18. Any other Bi Polar folks here?
    My mania has been on overtime lately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. One of these days I swear I'm gonna get out.

• Like Like x 1