Mental Illness Support/awareness Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Papageorgio, Aug 14, 2014.

1. I don't want to kill myself necessarily, but I don't particularly want to exist anymore.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. ...as if I didn't feel useless enough.

3. #1403 WeedCat, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    I'm sorry you are feeling so low dementiax. That must be kind of like being dead. Like floating through life. I don't know what I would do if I felt this low. Maybe I would find someone feeling even lower and try to help them out. Helping someone can be uplifting. It takes the focus off your own pain.

And I would make sure I get in to nature every day. The japanese call it forest bathing. They feel it's necessary and good for one's mind and soul. And of course sleep. Almost the most important thing you can do for yourself.

I mostly feel depressed when I'm so run down and not getting a scrap of exercise. Do what you have control over to move, rest and feed your body well. Turn off the news and turn on some good tunes. Don't use any fucking chemicals. Only you can do this.

• Like Like x 3
  4. #1404 Jörmungandr, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Of late I have noticed I've been clenching my toes
    so I don't topple over when the wicked wind blows

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. I am depressed an none seem like they even care!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  6. Dear, we all care. Most just don't hover over the keyboard like I do.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Maybe because I'm pregnant or because my bi polar acting up idk but I'm feelin close to crying rn about things. Thank you for saying that tho! :love: I really appreciate it.

~Toni~

8. Congratulations on the spark you hold inside; my greatest regret as a man, is that I can't foster life. Talk about depressed - I would gladly suffer labor and loss to be a more connected part of the miracle of life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1

9. Yea I guess lol some parts of being pregnant is lame but once the baby born you forget all that with a quickness lbvs. At least I have with my other kids too!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. The best sound in the world is the quiet sigh of a newborn as they sleep on your chest.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

11. Lol yep its one of the reasons I wanted to have just one more child...now iwill be having 4 kids soon lol an ICW. Anyways tho im feeling a little bit better then I was early now.

~Toni~

12. At this point, I don't see this going well but I don't have any other options/possibilities so, it is what it is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. bawh.

why?

because!

14. Sometimes you gotta make your own options

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Being homeless isn't fun. Which is where all my alternative options land.

16. /////
    A tally in which there's no true winner, just a bunch of endings to mark.

17. Half a week with incidents. I used to be stronger than this.

18. You ok?
    You can talk some shit at me if you wanna...I might have the emotional depth of a puddle, but there's a sponge in there...pretty good at absorbing stuff.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks. I exist. That's the most I can do.

20. I certainly hope things improve. It has been my experience that it does. Don’t consider harming yourself even tho we all do at times. PM or get on here and talk with us, I’m down with a screwed up spine and stroll these forums all the time. Take care and give it a bit.

• Friendly Friendly x 1