Mental Illness Support/awareness Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Papageorgio, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Goddamn, I'm so fuckin sad.

Feeling unlovable... And unable to love

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. When someone keeps asking what they can do to help, and you tell them nothing and they don't get you mean, seriously say nothing let's ignore it cause my façade is about to break.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm just gonna have to start therapy.

This should only take dozens of years, if I'm lucky.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Wish I could help ya there but, don't worry its easier to handle over time.

5. People I wish i didn't have mental illness but I do. It keeps things less boring that's for sure. Although the epilepsy thing hurts more than anything else. Seizures are absolutely horrible, I usually bite my tongue and pee my pants after losing control of all my muscles it's just bound to happen. Although I am kind of thankful for having it because if I didn't I would of died after I got hit by the car because I was brain dead. If I hadn't of had a seizure I would of been pronounced dead.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I've lost a lot though because of this :( my heart is still messed up because the woman I love left me. I am in love with her but I'm not stupid. I'm lucky to even to alive.

8. You are not alone. I hope that we all find our way out of the hell our minds put us through.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. This is stupid but people think being a homosexual is a mental illness. I admit women are crazy but they're are beautiful. So those people can go drink gasoline and bathe in cochroaches.

10. Goddamn... My cousin got pulled over on a warrant, shot the cop, fled to his dad's house (my uncle), shot another cop, shot and killed my uncle, then killed himself...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Sorry for the tragedies. Wondering what your thoughts are on gun rights; don't mean to be insensitive, but curious.

12. I think the root cause was drug abuse.

If my uncle had a heads up he could've defended himself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Defended? As in Quickdraw McGraw?

14. Get the fuck outta here with this shit, this isn't the fuckin politics section.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. I apologize. Was not trying to bait you. I'm here due to the title of the thread and out of respect for your situation humbly bow out. We all have our battles with the darkness, and mine shouldn't encroach on your pain.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Breakfast at the bar?

17. I'm so tired of being broken.
    Broken mind.
    Broken body.
    Broken.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. I have enough self awareness to NOT let people know how fucked up I am!
    1508296741687.jpg

19. dude. Then why are you here? Let us have our thing then.

• Agree Agree x 2

20. Wow, that is horrible I am sorry to hear that. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1