Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mental ignorant parents?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedEyedJedi420, Apr 3, 2011.

1. He also says the government has nothing to hide to us about weed and it's the truth that it's bad

2. How dare you. Joe Rogan is god.

3. Does he drink coffe? Take any painkillers? Any medications at all?

If so, bash him. More dangerous than Pot.

4. Na man he thinks aspirin is way better then weed. He thinks just because on harvards website it says they did studys and weed causes psychosis and rain damage.. It's all fucked

5. Plant some crack in his sock drawer and then call the cops.

6. #26 weekendtoker66, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is probably the best answer I've heard all day or bake edibles give them to him so he actually knows what high feels like

7. [​IMG]

8. The Union won't convince you dad of anything, even if he does watch it. It is extremely biased. Weed, believe it or not, DOES have negative side effects. If he dislikes your use, stop. Or at least don't get caught.

9. #30 tharedhead, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011

Harvard is truth?:confused: The Harvard economist Jeffrey Miron might be helpful. Being from Harvard and all...

Harvard Economist on Cannabis Legalization | Truth About Cannabis

(That's a legalization argument though, not a" let me use cannabis recreationally at 14" argument. But its from Harvard :D)

10. Na check my first post my dad thinks it's all true because it's on harvards website and it says they did studies

11. So that video must be wrong too

12. Including Lester Grinspoon? Well durn...:p

Harvard’s Lester Grinspoon on marijuana prohibition « Patients for Medical Cannabis

13. why? What he says in during his interview in the union is spot on 100% what needed to be said.

Also his standup his fucking golden, and the UFC is the best MMA fighting league in the world...

also without him, i would never have found out who Joey "AKA Madflavor" Diaz was. (a hilarious standup)
    so again i ask why is he a chode?

14. Harvard, birthplace of psychedelia (I know, discussion of other drugs ~sigh~)

15. Hey dude, you really need to respect your Dad's wishes while you are living under his roof and support. He only wants the best for you. He's not totally wrong either, there is a lot of proof that young people can have problems if they smoke a lot before their brain reaches maturity in the mid 20's. You obviously have a biased opinion, so does he. He's your father so respect him. Don't show him forums like this, or watching stoner clips on U-Tube. They are extremely biased in favor of Marijuana, and nearly everyone on these forums smokes weed to get high not for medical purposes. It's totally obvious...you just don't see it yet....you will as you get older. Look...I'm not saying you should give up smoking...just be cool about it until you're out on your own.

16. @ TheRedHead
    Thanks I never knew about that guy. Of course the legendary Timothy Leary was a Havard Psychologist when he kick started the whole LSD thing. But sadly I think he ended up in later life just overly eccentric and an easy target for the anti-drugs lobby.

17. thats not a very good example of research,

its very biased and only shows the positives of cannabis.

18. Because he has an annoying ass voice and is an annoying ass person in general.