Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mental health

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by monsterhill, Feb 7, 2009.

1. I suffer from depression and anxiety i have done for a long time. Here in the uk the docs just hand out anti depressants which are full of un natrual stuff. I have been thinking of taking marijuana for depression has anyone else taken marijuana for depression and if so how did you find it?. The one main problem i have is finding marijuana to even attempt to try and help my depression becuase of the laws here so iv taken it upon myself to try and grow my own. I just do not know what i am going to do for 7 weeks to keep me from bouncing off of the walls waiting for this stuff to grow lol.

2. i have panic attacks and anxiety from ptsd so but when i smoke mj i find it helps me with them better than benzos tbh plus its not addictive like benzos or toxic

but i live in a zero compassionate state

some strains are better than others for my condition but i cant tell you which is which tbh

hash is the best medicine for me but super rare and expensive plus the law here has no compassion on disabled people so i must go to where they have more compassion despite having no money because of serious health problems