Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mental Disorders

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Tekhnix, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Hi guys, i as just wondering if people in NC were eligible for "green cards." I have been prescribed ALOT of medicine by a doctor in the past for my OCD and anxiety. Some of the medications were; Adderal XR (20 mg), Dervacet, Celexa, Codeine, zoloft, and a few others that i cant remember. But NONE of the meds ever worked :(.

2. i ahve physocis and chronic depression,i need medicalk bud.im so fuckifn high shititittTQSAD>WELL UUUUH fukc it

uh the uh ya medical marijuana i need it eh mates?=P

3. there is no such thing as medical marijuana in north carolina. Its not legal there. Sorry.

4. It is peculiar you were prescribed Darvocet (a non-opiate analgesic) and Codeine (which usually comes paired with \t \tAcetaminophen or in a syrup) because those medications are most often used to combat moderate-severe pain.

In which order were you prescibed those two, Codeine first or Davocet first?