Mental clarity - dabbing vs smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Have you noticed a difference? I'm pretty sure I recall from when I had 24/7 access to a rig that it left me clearer afterwards than does smoking. Not totally sure though, and I want to get some opinions before I get a rig.
    I've noticed for me it depends more on my general mood; lately (the last week and a half especially), I haven't been very happy. Can't pin it on one thing exactly, although there's a few most likely contributing factors. I haven't been nearly as articulate as I used to be/usually am (became kind of dependent on a drug, and tried another one that fucked with my chemical balance, I think). Hoping this isn't any permanent condition. Smoking tends to exacerbate the cloudiness and, following the high, the feeling of hopelessness/sadness. It's not too bad, not as it has been in the past.
    I'm just wondering if during this time I might be better off dabbing, if you guys have noticed a difference in mental clarity an hour or two after smoking and that after dabbing.
    TL;DR: have you noticed a difference in mental clarity an hour or two after dabbing compared to that after smoking?

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

2. Im at a point where Idk if semi heavy dab usage made me feel like shit or if I just have an underlying problem. But that is me personally...

Dabbing might feel that way in the beginning because you have a high tolerence to smoking. So you arent feeling as high smoking, therefore you get the cloudiness. Dabs possibly make you feel that way because you are truly getting high again with the increased potency. So its temporary until your tolerence with dabbing increase in which the cloudiness+etc may return. Thats my hypothesis.

3. Good call, I've noticed a difference in tolerance to the two. I went a couple days dabbing only and when I smoked again I got super stoned. Maybe that's what I should do, get a rig and just cycle between using the rig and the chong as my main piece. Nice one, thanks. And I like your username.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

4. I never smoke flowers anymore, but dab 1/4-1/2g of oil a day and I think I'm pretty with it. I know I would have an even clearer mind if I didn't smoke so much oil but I'd rather live in the forest and smoke weed all day then put on a suit and sit at a desk.