Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mental Block

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fight4yourmind, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Hai guise. So i'm definitely still high, I know this because of the facts:

1) I'm a lightweight, I never get to smoke cause I live with my parents and have no social life whatsoever. My parents don't let me smoke in the house. I smoked a bowl a couple hours ago, but I think I'm still feeling it.
    2) I forgot the rest of the facts.

However, I haven't enjoyed this high very much, not very much at all. It seems that I have a mental block on getting high. I can't enjoy it. Or, rather, my brain doesn't want me to enjoy it. My parents hath put the wrath of god in me, so I think that's part of it. I used to love getting stoned, now it's just a bother.

TL;DR
    Have any of you ever had to beat a mental block? How did you do it?

2. Yeah just drink one of these
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs]YouTube - Powerthirst[/ame]

3. I'm not religious, but I understand the block that you mean. I'd spent SO long being anti-weed, that when I got into it and realized, "Hey, this is actually pretty awesome.", I still had guilt within me. At one point I even tried quitting. But then it became apparent that there really was no reason to quit. It'd be like giving up masturbation. Why would you want to? It's not causing a great amount of harm to anybody, it's enjoyable to you, and if it doesn't interfere with how you live your life, what's the problem? So just ask yourself this question: Is marijuana negatively impacting my life? If the answer is no, then keep toking. :)

4. I felt the same way when I tried smoking up here at school, it wasn't worth the paranoia and anxiousness I felt so I stopped and decided that I am going to be on periodic tbreaks. It will make the times I do toke much more enjoyable though :D

5. Get higher, if your able to stop yourself from being high then your not high enough.

I used to sort of get it.

6. This.

7. LOL, that's how I feel right now, uncomfortably energetic.

Exactly! I'm actually considering stopping, it's really bad. I'm getting headaches with it, it's bad. LOL, i didn't understand what you meant by you're not religious. I meant that they just would be really pissed if they found out that I was smoking in the house. I actually used to do it while they were still here, and had good highs. Now I do it while they're on week long vacations and I can't get high. That's where I think the mental block comes from, my love for them. Bawww time. You're right tho, it's not affecting how I live my life, if anything, it's helping me. It's enjoyable to me when it feels good haha. I just have to be responsible with it, I suppose.

I'm pretty much always on T-Breaks tho, cause I never get a chance to smoke. I only smoke when my parents go on vacay. I think it's cause I don't smoke that often that I'm such a lightweight, I couldn't even finish the bowl last night lol.

I keep debating on whether smoking another bowl is gonna make me feel worse or if it is, indeed going to remove the block. I'm scared to smoke another, I think because of the block. If I just do it, obviously in the right mindset, I think I'll be fine. Thanks.

8. To enjoy it fully without any personal conflict, I just smoke a bowl every night when everybody has gone to bed. You'll see how much you enjoy it when you have an empty house and weed to look forward to every night. :)

9. Haha, I'd be too scurred. It's good advice tho, and makes sense. I'll try to come up with some ways to do that without getting caught.

10. I just go in the backyard and sit in the patio gazebo. However, I realize that not everybody has a patio gazebo or a backyard, so another trick that works for me is smoking out of my window with the fan blowing in that direction. If you do it right, the smell should be minimal or non-existent. You could also get a vape. By far the best way to enjoy MJ without leaving a trace.