Men's Rights

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mire, Dec 21, 2012.

1. That's how it was calculated.

It's not my fucking rule.

2. Which is why you should never marry in North America as a man, because you assume all the risk and responsiblity. It's hard to feel sorry for Kobe because he's still gonna be just fine, but his personal situation does illustrate a larger problem.

As you said, women know their divorce law, and they file almost 3/4's of divorces. They win primary parental custody in 90% of cases.

I think Fluffykush is completely right, he cheated on her years ago, she "stood by him". 10 year mark rolls around and suddenly she's had enough? And she makes off with more than half their assets, when he earned it all?

Marriage is pretty much legal prostitution at this point.

3. Even though the law doesn't specify gender. What would you say if the roles were reversed?

The woman was the primary breadwinner and the man got half? Because it works both ways.

4. So being a woman + never lifting a finger in her life = 75 MILLION dollars?

Kobe earned that money and that bum just used the law against him because she's a broad. No wonder he cheated...

5. You sound bitter. :)

6. That doesn't seem at all slanted to you? I'm not saying she should be thrown out with nothing after 10 years, but the idea that she should get more than him when she wouldn't have made a fraction of it without him is a little perplexing.

7. It would still be wrong.

8. You say bitter, I say justice.

9. Even when you're talking about it now, you're saying its his money. Nobody should get all of that from doing nothing.

10. OP you must not be much of a man homie I'm straight in the day to day world no tears homie

11. I'm not saying it's right, but that's what the law says.

And nothing? Yeah okay.

12. Standing by the law eh?

Wouldn't you just love that.

GirlyS embraces the tyrannical law in favor of women.

Can't wait for that day to marry that guy who makes you a stay at home wife.

Shit if I was a remotely attractive women I'd look for that sucker to support my life aswells. It's the easy way out, easy way to live .

Do nothing, get paid.

Women be ballin

13. Yet you women still complain about being equal to men?

:rolleyes:

14. Last I checked on a global scale, men still have it considerably better. Feminists didnt fight to rob men of their rights, they demanded to be given every opportunity, right and freedom men have. No one asked for more, just the same. It wasnt a pretty process and thats why you all look down on "feminazi's" with such disdain-- But whether you're butthurt over the movement or not, it was a neccessary evil so others can live with dignity and freedom.

Not to mention you give anyone the opportunity to take advantage of another you can damn well expect them to jump all over it. On a daily basis there are people scamming the most desperate in horrible situations without remorse, and you're all crying because of a millionairs divorce? Just do us all a favor and stop holding women to a higher standard and over react when you hear about a woman getting away with acting like a greedy pig. A lot of dudes here are only pointing out the double standard that its so common when men do something bad that we dont bother to even mention it more than once, but when a woman does something bad it reflects her entire gender!

Men made those laws you bitch about, so go join your mens club and make some fucking changes, should only take a day since men are creatures of logic right? (oh right, it womens fault)

Helpfull tip: Maybe read a law book or something cause clearly a lot of you are missing out on some information. Im going to assume that the legal system and supreme court is predominantly male? Dont you think one of those lawyers or judges would've spoken up about it, like: "woah, this is like, a major impediment on mens rights." o_O

Men fought on our side when we demanded change, and there will always be women who will stand on the side of men when the time comes. So dont get snarky with us bladettes, odds are we're on your side and fully agree and are now just pissing us off with your misinformed and insulting comments.

15. you know what they say, behind every powerful man stand a women behind him telling him what to do.

16. i catch you staring at my junk all the time so you shut the fuck up about me staring at your tits and we're cool.

17. -clears throat-

I'm not bitching about the law. I'm bitching at how women are above the law. Feminists back in the day were strong independent women fighting for true equality, such as right to vote, job opportunities, etc. We have given women their rights as human beings, so there should be no more bitching, right?

Well I see just as many feminists today. The truth is that women want more. Maybe they want revenge for not having their rights in the first place? I have no idea, but many women abuse the judicial system. "Oh, I got angry and stabbed my boyfriend, and he punched me, but since I'm a broad I couldn't take it so I'm innocent"

I'm not saying all women are like this, but there are a lot of greedy ones. That goes for men too.

18. Groups of people who once were victims of bigotry will complain about their place in society no matter what. It doesn't hurt to...so why not?

I know ill get flamed for this but have you noticed that most female sociologists who advocate feminism are often unsightly and seem miserable? Blame it on societies fake notion of female inferiority!

19. Divorce money isn't given as an amount. Its factored in as a percentage of earnings gained while in the marriage using length if the marriage, etc. After all of the calculations and percentages were figured out they did the math and determined the amount. If he was worth 200 dollars she would have got 75. If he's worth 200 million she gets 75 million. The judge didnt just pick a number he thought would suit her living.

20. I'm not saying its right. I believe I went over this.

So before you make assumptions about me... learn something.