Mendo Mulcher Vs. Space Case

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Tamataz, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Does anyone know where they sell the replacement nylon rings for the grinder? Mine broke.

2. @highlyblunted nah i dont think they do but you might be able to find something similar at a hardware store.

@OP get the mendo mulcher that thing looks sweet, and its made in the usa. i have a sharpstone, its like 2 years old. wear and tear but nothing broken.

3. space case is a level above everything i have had a space case 2 sharp stones a diamond grind, and friends have mendo mulchers, space case makes it look like crap.

4. Space case, its so pricey but so worth it. The titanium teeth shred and its smooth, plus the magnetic cap is tight. It's the best grinder I have owned, not even close to my other two. I haven't used/seen the mendo mulcher in person though so I can't add any input from that perspective.

5. the real thing you got to ask yourself is how long do i want this grinder to last, me i get bored of stuff and lose stuff plus i go to a lot a parties with my grinder so if cops come i ditch it, i have been threw a good bit of grinders i have decided that if i buy a decent grinder it will work well longer then i will keep it, so im not buying another space case im sticking with diamond grinds

6. I have a Space Case and it has worked out great. It grinds bud with ease and I haven't had any issues with it. I know a guy from CA, he checked out my Space Case and said it was nicer than his Mendo Mulcher back home.

I've handled Sharpstones and Chromium Crushers. They aren't as nice as a Space Case and don't seem to age as well.

7. dank crystally nugs are even more of a reason to use one!

if you break it up by hand, it ends up on your fingers aswell as everything else.

if you use a grinder without a catcher then all that keif gets stuck and ingrained in.

also, if you use it enough, you can collect enough keif to compress it and make your own hash!

8. Mendo Mulchers look rick ross boss imo

9. I vote Mendo because I'm a biased owner. Plus it's made in America if you care about that.

10. Definitely Mendo Mulcher.

Made in USA
    Most Teeth
    Lifetime Warranty
    Cheaper
    That is a easy decision to me.

11. They're both made in America

12. My mendo is the fucking best!!!, get it believe me

13. Love to see some of you care it was made in America, Marijuwana, and it's accessories could provide a substantial economic boom if legalized on a broader basis...

14. Lovin' the responses. I actually just ordered a new LED panel for my box so the new grinder is going to be put on hold for awhile...but I'm leaning toward the large SC because it's bigger :D 3.5" is just mmm....

15. I recently got a space case, you'll probably be happy with either, but space case...mmmm.

16. Wow this thread really took off, thanks for the responses.

17. Has anyone ever got any responses from Dave @ MM?

18. Maybe someone can help me! I just bought a medium titanium 4pc SC today and had a question about the nylon ring. Everyone says how smooth it spins, but my dosent haha. The nylon ring seems to be almost stuck on the 2nd piece of the grinder(the bottom grinding piece. So it dosent spin freely. Im not sure if this is meant to be like that or not. maybe someone can chime in
    thanks

19. The nylon ring on my cheap grinder is stuck on the second part by friction and the top slides on it, the nylon ring doesn't rotate as well.