Men who don't have sex unless they're in love?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lelllo, Sep 13, 2011.

1. I know this sounds outrageous, but this exists!

Why do some guys want to fuck everything in sight, and some want to wait a looong time?

I personally know 2 guys who are like this. Do you know any guys like this, or are YOU like this?

2. Hmmm...I find that incredibly odd. Waiting for only love to finally do it. Weeeird.

I will say this, I'm not the type of guy who just fucks anything that walks. Cause there's been times where I'm pushin the girl off or just cut them off and let them know that I'm not down. Usually cause they're wasted/gross.

I also know that sex with emotions powered behind it is usually a lot better, its more comfortable & usually more pleasure.

BUT, you're a man. You have needs, if the girl is DTF and not bad looking you've got to give your little soldier the chance to fire his gun :)

Its all about moderation

3. [quote name='"lelllo"']I know this sounds outrageous, but this exists!

Why do some guys want to fuck everything in sight, and some want to wait a looong time?

I personally know 2 guys who are like this. Do you know any guys like this, or are YOU like this?[/quote]

They're obviously not real men. It's hardwired into our DNA to want to reproduce.

4. OR maybe there's some self consciousness going on here?

5. Honestly there's nothing wrong with waiting its there own choice and it doesn't make them any less of a person it actually makes them more of a man in a way? I lost my virginity to a girl I love and even if we broke up I wouldn't regret it. So I'd rather have that then lost it to some slut..

6. I waited bro, it was worth the special, fresh feeling. She waited as well, completely fresh.

Goodnight.

7. I waited bro, it was worth the special, fresh feeling. She waited as well, completely fresh.

Goodnight.

8. You confused man, I don't want to fuck everything in sight

Just sexy, attractive, interesting women who are DTF