Men: Whats your favorite female scent?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by SuitedStoner, Mar 4, 2015.

1. I was with a West Indian chick for a while in high school, and I swear to you, she smelled/tasted like golden ripe pineapple.  Man, those were the days....

sexy number 9 is amazing as well, I asked a girl at my university about it and she bought me a bottle the next day :) So now it's just here I use it for the car.

3. victoria's Secret "Love Spell" 

This is my favorite of all

4. Vanilla, cucumber melon or jasmine. Females in general smell amazing

5. #26 travilanche, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Pussy.

Morbid yet funny as hell.
    I was expecting a lot of pussy and vag comments but this one took the cake.
    Bravo![​IMG]

7. when they're cooking.

Just kidding. As long as they showered before they come over is good for me. Perfumes OK but I don't care about that. Good hygiene matters.

8. True!

9. Chanel number 5 smells so gross. It smells like 80 year old lady. I find it odd that young guys like that. Interesting.

10. I dont want to sound crude but I would associate an 80 year old lady with the smell of urine.

Favourite female scent.....call me weird but I like really nice flowery fabric conditioner or fruity shampoo....love smelling my girls hair when it freshly washed and driy and we are cuddling up to each other.

11. I was hoping someone would say that.

12. BAttery Acid

13. Freshly showered...no perfume or other scents...

14. Chanel number 5 isn't fruity at all. It's very strong. Maybe musky is the right word.

It was first invented in 1921 lol. It's definitely not a Victoria's Secret type scent.

15. So you like the smell of dry water then....:p

16. I like the natural pheromones to be unscented and abundant....

17. I bought my wife Channel CHANCE a year or so ago. I liked it for a mass produced scent but a little goes a looooong way.

I prefer the scent of sex and ovulation but I'm also a fan of essential oils of sandalwood and patchouli.

18. Yeh I hear you and totally agree too. Especially when kissing the old body, that's when I hear ya big time.