Men Shaving their Asses.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DV, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Haha! Maybe if you say that to your boyfriend he'll shave his butt :D

2. Hahah I think I would get a "bitch please".
    :laughing:
    He can totally man handle me...:devious:
    So mean...I'm so weak.

3. It's his mane that gives him strength, haven't you ever heard of Samson and Delilah? :p

[​IMG]

4. Nah I don't mess with that history shit.
    :laughing: It honestly goes through my head like air.
    :hippie:

5. i shave everything but my arms, chest, legs, head, face. I dont like some hairy ass/cooter on a chick so i return the favor and keep my shit manscaped

6. hahaha he is such a tool!

nahhh that's not possible..you can't magically grow more hair follicles ;)

it might look a little thicker or darker while it's growing out because the ends of the hairs are blunt from shaving..
    and you'd probably get some wicked stubble/itchiness if it's really hairy, haha :)

awesome.

None of my boyfriends have ever had that much ass hair... or back hair.
    One guy I dated did have a pretty big bush that wasn't really my fave

.............but we weren't together long enough for me to bitch about it :laughing:

Of course, the double standard isn't fair..
    but you have to stand your ground and grow your shit out to piss him off if you want it to change! Embrace the jungle :devious:

7. LMAO.
    That sounds absolutely horrifying. "Jungle."

I think if I saw myself in the mirror and there was a jungle bush...
    I'd turn myself off...forever.:laughing:

8. Key word. Not shaved as fuck. I keep my pubes nice and trimmed but I won't trim or shave anything else. MAN

9. ok i think that when u ask a dude to shave off his hair what ur really doing is emasculating him and turning him into a girl...i wouldnt ask my dude to do that cause then i wouldnt want to lay in bed with him. hair is what makes guys, guys. its not hot when a dude doesnt have a stitch of hair except for on his head. my guy isnt the hariest guy but i love that he has hair on his butt and a little on his chest and a little on his stomach...its sexy. im not saying that he doesnt shave down under cause he does and its great but if he was completely hairless he wouldnt get a blow or action from me until he grew some hair. guys with no hair would make me feel like i was hooking up with a little boy. JUST SAY NO TO HAIRLESS BOYS.

10. I shave my shaft, balls and ass regularly. No way in hell it's going any father than that.

Frankly, my dear, my shaving regiment is difficult as it is.

11. I suppose it's a boy thing...you're all just waiting to grow that
    hair since you were little boys. :rolleyes:

The only way I could see my bf as a girl is him without a penis...
    and that can't happen...well at least I hope not.

12. You shave your shaft?

13. Every man who keeps his junk in good order shaves his shaft. Every guy has hair on his shaft, it's a universal truth.

14. "Babe do you have hair on your shaft?"
    *shakes his head no*

Does that come with age or something? Ah!
    Now that I'm thinking, I had such a weird dream about
    my nipples last night...
    :eek::confused:

15. Your boyfriend is a liar and is a disappointment to his entire gender.

16. Ouch!

Hahahahah
    "Are you sure you don't have hair on your shaft?"
    "Uh, isn't that normal?"

I'm sorry he's a disappointment :p
    I've never seen hair...I better go check that...;)

17. Yeah it's just the pubes that go a little ways up the shaft.

No, I'm not gonna mess with my ass hair. I do not want itchyness in my crack or the sweaty feeling. My girl or boyfriends are just gonna have to live with it. Do I think it's attractive on me? No, but that still doesn't affect my decision.

18. This is true. I'm not sure but maybe he is a rare exception? Or maybe it is more common than I think.

19. The hair on the shaft doesn't go far up... Its not like all the way up to the tip. Mine only goes about 1/4 inch maybe 1/2 inch on a good day up the shaft.

Right now my 'jungle' is shaped like a big V for Vikings! :yay: It doubles as a pasty white M surrounding/surrounded by a thick black furby.

20. ....is there any guy that doesnt shave their shaft? good lord. I can only imagine what hell would be in thy pants if i didnt do some manscaping.

Also remember to go WITH the fucking grain. seriously theres nothing worse than ingrown hairs on your dick.