Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

men or women

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MadeInJapan, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Just wondering what u guys think about this question...

Who do u think rolls better..men or women?

I think women do.. just base on the fact that women are more gentler..then men.
    Me n husband use to have debates about who can roll better all the time.. he does roll good but I roll better.. I take my time.. I make love to my blunts..

So my votes for women
    1-0

2. I dont smoke blunts and when i do i use a blunt roller, perfect blunt every time so my vote goes to men

3. That's cheating..u lose by default
    That's 2 for women

4. Genders dont determine how well one can roll. Thats silly to think. Practice makes perfect

5. I think men do for the shear fact that it doesn't matter who's gentler all that means is your more likely to till a loose ass blunt....men on the other hand are extremely efficient and focus way better on the task at hand therefore I cast my vote to the men

6. There are very, very few things women can do better than men. And rolling spliffs isn't one of them

7. :eyeroll: lie

8. #8 purpletree23, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Men...

EDIT: Wait no. My favorite woman stoner can roll a blunt in 10 seconds.

9. As you get older you will find that it really doesn't matter.

10. My it's gotten awful sexist in here huh OP?

11. What does OP mean?

12. Orange Potato

13. My vote goes to men.

Every female that rolled a blunt, I had to go behind and fix. Maybe its just my female friends that cant roll but meh :smoking: as long as its smokes and doesnt fall apart... who cares?

14. It doesn't matter? Personally the best roller I know is a guy but that's not to say men are better. It is just whoever practices the most.

15. Original Poster. Dont mind him, youll learn that a majority of 'stoners' on here are actually asses who generally cant answer a person's question if they deem them less knowledgable about weed than they are. Not directed at anyone, just a general observation I've noticed.

16. Sexist thread is sexist

17. Yep, I'd have to agree with this guy.

18. As a guy, I can attest that women are infinitely better at birth than I am.

19. Didnt read the rest of the thread, but Id say it depends on the pair of hands rolling it.

20. i'm a woman and i can't roll for shit :smoking: