MEN - Are Most Women Unattractive Without Makeup?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by whiskey, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #81 eldude-arino, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    No. I think a woman is MOST attractive when she doesn't have to where make and is confident in herself. THAT is beautiful to me... and dangerous for her... :devious:

2. I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder "whiskey". But makeup is to enhance a girl's appearance, just like a guy gets his haircut to be better looking, or shave his beard, ya know? Most girls are naturally pretty, but society puts such pressure on girls to be absolutly beautiful that lots of girls don't even recognize their own beauty, and sadly enough lots of guys are really shallow, so natural beauty just doesn't cut it, the way it used to. Plus, I know guys who wear makeup as well and they are still goodlooking underneath it all. I dunno though, it all depends on what you think makes a girl attractive or unattractive.

3. Some are but i cant go and say most are - for example my ex was so damn beautiful she never wore makeup once and looked absolutely stunning the only thing she would put on her face would be lip gloss and thats it - she was amazing - im sure theres alot more like her in the world that dont have to do much to look nice

4. Not at all!

5. I think that most women are attractive without make-up, although make-up can be a nice accomplament to any woman. I personally know a bird who usually wears make-up, but I've seen her without it and she still looks beautiful.

6. I dig natural. Makeup seems kind of like an animal thing to do, you know? Caking colored muds on your face to attract the opposite sex. It's weird.

7. I would prefer a woman that wears very little make up. I don't like a woman to be caked up with shit all over her face. I hate being 21. Sucks for relationships. But, I do love getting random ass from chicks at Umass.

TLDR: No make up is the best. But, work with what ya got.

8. #88 McMuffinMe, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    I think a lot of women are pretty average without makeup, but i think it's sad that it's expected in the first place. It's kind of depressing that there's an entire industry (cosmetics) dedicated to telling women they need to cover themselves up because naturally, we aren't good enough, and that this industry has become so predominant that most people not only do not question it- they accept it.

9. some girls look tons better with make up, but i really like the ones that dont need it to look beautiful. even if a girl isnt a dime piece without make up, i still like to see what she looks like without it. its usually not that bad honestly.

10. I usually find girls more attractive without makeup. Of course makeup is nice, and can help a woman accentuate her assets, but I like to see a woman without makeup personally.

11. So, so far nobody has said that they think it's a necessity for a woman to be attractive, I was kind of hoping that someone would mosey in here who felt that way so I could hear their reasoning.

Thanks for the input you guys.

12. Yea man, dark eye shadow with dark hair and any color eyes is all you need.
    IMO

13. I think it depends on the girl, If she is naturally beautiful, no makeup is necessary, but if she is leaving the bar with you at 3 am, well I don't think it matters, until you wake up.:D

14. Some women look good without makeup on and then others just look extremely scary. For example, those girls that pluck/tweeze/shave their eyebrows down to like nothing and then draw them in .... if you see one of them without makeup, it's pretty damn scary.

I think my girlfriend is beautiful with or without makeup. The only difference when she puts make up on is that her features are accentuated.

15. I don't understand why women do that!!! It's not attractive, at least in my opinion.

16. No, i don't think women are unattractive without makeup. ive meant plently of pretty females that dont even mess with the stuff.. but then again there are some that do wear it that look super good. i just think... if your already pretty, why try to be prettier? to much of good thing... is a bad thing!:p

17. Mostly woman should never put makeup on. cause it can ruin your face in the long run.

I dislike woman using shit load of makeup. A little to none is good for me!

18. I'm not gay or anything...but when I think about guys some of them are uglier than others. This is also the case with females, make up helps with the ugly ones. Doesn't always make them pretty, but it can help.

I think make up looks good when its not overdone...when there's too much its ugly.

Honestly, I'd prefer a pretty girl with no make up...but that's just me.

19. Personally, I love the minimum on a chick. Eye liner and lip gloss are more than enough for me =]

20. Most of the girls I find attractive don't really wear much make up. I have seen some women that make up does make them look better.