MEN - Are Most Women Unattractive Without Makeup?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by whiskey, Feb 9, 2009.

1. from my experience, guys don't even seem to notice when i don't wear makeup.
    but maybe i just know some very unobservant guys...

but to be honest, i'd be kinda unattracted to guys that did notice and care about that...
    i don't know, just seems kinda.. weird to me, i guess.

i wear makeup whenever i go out, though... mostly because i enjoy doing makeup.
    and because i feel boyish without at least my lashes done.. but it's no biggy if i go without.

and in my opinion, if you only find a girl attractive with makeup on, then... well, what's the point?

2. How are they supposed to "notice?" Do they ask "Are you wearing makeup?" or do they just look at your face a little more like something's up?

3. by not claiming they have never seen me without makeup when they have, for starters.

and i meant guys i know, not just any random guy on the street.. which is why i included "but maybe i just know some very unobservant guys..." .. because this conversation has been brought up before, and blah blah blah...

4. i'm attracted to naturality. i generally don't like makeup unless it's used very sparingly and tastefully

5. we got a keeper ;)

The first time my girlfriend and I went out I told her I didn't want her to wear any makeup because she's completely beautiful just the way she is. She of course wore makeup anyway, so I had to be careful later that night...running makeup is a pretty dead giveaway something is up to everyone at home...

That's just me though, I love girls without makeup. I LOVE it when a girl just rocks a white tank top, jeans and some flip flops or whatever, with no makeup. The girls that can dress down are my favorites, something fitting about the personality I guess.

6. I'm a sucker for the eyeshadow I admit, but I really prefer to find a girl who is comfortable with no makeup on.

Since I work and fight in clubs a lot, I see the club rats and groupies who layer their faces in makeup, same with all the cocktail girls. I've subconsciously trained myself to completely overlook them because I tend to relate it to a lifestyle I'm simply not attracted to.

7. I'm a sucker for eyeshadow too. I mean, on myself. LOL

8. I'm a sucker for naked women! :D

9. Aren't we all? ;) :p

10. totally and entirely depends on the woman

11. Actually right now I feel like a sucker for other guys' girlfriends haha... probably not the best thing but oh well! :smoking:

12. "I want your girlfriend to be mah,
    I want your girlfriend to be mah
    I want your girlfriend to be mah girlfrieeenndddd"

-Reel Big Fish

13. haha wait is that a song?

14. LOL at this thread! :D

Shoveling horse manure? Of COURSE you should be wearing makeup! :rolleyes: It keeps the flies off your skin if you apply it thick enough! Duh! :p

15. LMFAO, yes because there is nothing I love more than colored sweat because of makeup. I should have been looking my tip top for that horse at all times, maybe THAT'S why he bucked me off, I wasn't wearing makeup!

16. ^what kind of man doesn't love it when the eye shadow is running? makes you look like such a dirty little girl ;):eek::wave::smoking:

17. i second that, i think makeup has more to do with womens' insecurities than looking attractive, not to say i dont agree with Barfdog^^ women are attractive as long as they dont have shit for brains and are a challenge.

18. That depends on what you find attractive. I feel that women that put it no that don't need it are just wasting their money on it. I mean you can always save a little if you have a break out. None of that really matters anyway it's only fueling the Colegen market.

19. lol that's why my girlfriend is now an ex girlfriend

20. that's whay i havent labelled anyone "girlfriend" in a while.