men are great than women

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by DutchMasterKush, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Me and some of my friends always smoke and have crazy conversations afterwards. One day we got on the topic of how woman are less and inferior to men. My reasoning for this is because a girls pussy looks like a like the shape of a zero (0) and a mans penis its the shape of the number one (1) Hahah. So since one is greater than zero men are greater than women
    Hahaha lemme know if u agree with this theory

2. LOL i agreez

hahaha i wonder how many women are going to get mad about this. i look at it as a joke.

3. lol haha i agree totally

4. Women is awesomer then men.

5. womenz smellz funny

sometimes.

lol j/p

6. It is up to the individual to prove their worth.

7. I think it's the other way around.

8. #8 Mairuzu, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    If women are 0 because of their vag and men are 1 because of their dicks then that leads too...

Not being able to divide be zero, meaning that they are too ultimate. Women make men weak. Men are prey. When we multiply with women we are reduced to nothing. 1 x 0 = 0

DONT HAVE KIDS!!!!

9. Life is like golf. The lower score wins. ;):smoking:

10. Or like footbol. Since everyone plays. And winning by 1 is like winning by a lot ;)

11. It all makes sense now.....

12. i thikn i am too high for this shit right now. Or maybe im not high enough...?

PARADOX PARADOX PARADOX

13. E equals M C squared

14. i have to agreement

15. I have nothing clever to say.

The OP cannot be serious. This is so comically executed that it's hard to imagine that this isn't a trolling attempt. If this is a serious expression of whats going on in the OP's mind then man...[​IMG]

16. i think the op was just high beyond limitation

17. hahaha, i get the concept..but without a woman's pussy men are worthless anyway. although perhaps a man's asshole could do the job just as well :confused:

lmao, if that even makes any sense to you guys :smoking:

18. That made sense, Oddmoon.

Remember the "mother of all conservation laws"... conservation of nothing... 0. Nothing isn't actually what some have thought though. In the past, I've wondered how the scientific "vacuum" relates to female oppression... Forgot about that. Thanks, OP!

Plus there's the fact that it's the female buds we like.

19. But I prefer Women.......:ey: :yummy:

20. You take yourself and Internet forums waay to seriously dude.