Men are becoming obsolete

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by weednotcrack, Jul 8, 2011.

1. The wave of women's liberation and the role of men and fathering in society is leading males along the path to becoming obsolete - and here's why I think so.
    \t[​IMG]
    \tThe Fall Of Man In Relationships

\tWithout question, the male role in historic society has been one a leadership as well as headship.
    \tMaybe fuelled by testosterone from our early cavemen days where males were the largest of the human species and therefore the hunters of beasts.
    \tThose were days of primitive instincts and low on compassion, understanding of emotions as well as empathy for our fellow earth residents. Certainly the family unit, from those early days, was always a strong driver within us all.
    \tThat was then and this is now.

\tHumans evolved and so did man's place on the earth as well as his place in the family unit and that of his role with his mate, (usually) the woman - certainly towards what is a healthy relationship and really what a relationship is meant to be.
    \tIt's only been in the last several decades that man's place as really changed. We've seen women's liberation come into play - and rightly so too. We all have rights on the earth. All humans, despite gender, have individual value to give. Balance in thinking and relationships come from equality in both genders.
    \tMales think one way and have certain broad values and vision - equally, balance in the world as well as the family unit comes into play when the female has a balanced and equal perspective and input into situations.
    \tWhat's Changing - Healthy Relationships Going Wrong

\tMen are instinctive by nature. We're seeing an imbalance now. Women can fall pregnant without the need of men and, indeed, they're able to give birth without the need for genuine sperm - that's a real worry however it's being done these days.
    \tSo the primitive nature of a woman choosing a male as a mate to father the best offspring is fast becoming a moot point - we're moving away from what is a healthy relationship between two loving humans to one of total imbalance. Sex is moving towards irrelevant. A primal driver for men is being removed which is a most confusing situation. Women are allowed to have ‘Female Only' institutions but men are forced by law to open their once male-only places of gathering to women due to equality. Very weird and imbalanced.
    \tViolent Crime By Testosterone

\tThe majority of violent crime towards humanity is also caused by men. It's a sad truth and probably due to that testosterone coursing through our veins. So what's the likely scenario here?
    \tAs women move more and more towards governing power, they will rise to make it plainly clear that war and worldwide terror and criminality is caused by men. Men's fate in the future is to be obsolete, chained and relegated to test-tubing for ongoing medical research and baby making without sex.

Relationship Advice - Are Men Now Obsolete? | Geek and Jock

What do you think? Are men going to become obsolete in the future due to all-female conception and sex toys?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJMc9DKzoXo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Sex Toys Are Making Men Obsolete‬‏[/ame]

2. Good, the world will be better off without us.

P.S. -- so silly.

3. it's the other way around ;)

4. lol. is this a serious thread?

right now we need both men and women for survival.

second: when we reach the singularity, we may not have seperate sexes anymore

5. I dont believe this at all... I believe that women have become much more prominant (if not dominant) in todays soceity, which is terrific for them, but it doesnt mean men arent going to be needed. You can argue all you want about creating or saving sperm, as well as sex toys, but it doesnt mean anything in the end in my opinion.

Think about this: as a guy, I could be put into a society of only guys, and i could would go fucking INSANE. its not even the sex for me, i could jerk it a couple times a say and be sexually satisfied... its the simple interaction. If i never talked to a girl again, never got the other side of the spectrum in terms of thought forms, i would easily become depressed if not worse.

I guess what im trying to say is that both genders require eachother to maintain a balance.

6. In the end, women still need someone to love. They are emotional creatures. Most girls I know prefer a dick than a sex toy. Even if we do reach the singularity, their brain will still be human.

7. Uhhh, the singularity is the combination of human and technology ,not man and women becoming one specie:laughing:

8. Yeah, That's very true.:)

9. Dumb. Also most people who are fatherless have lots of problems. I would know :(

10. But men can do so much things better than women. Not hating, just stating facts. We will never be obsolete.

11. I blame TV for all of societies dysfunctional people.

Even if women were able to get pregnant without seed from a man, they would still seek the companionship of a man.

We need each other. We balance each others out.

Yeah, most women I've met piss me off and annoy the living fuckin bajeesus out of me, but that doesn't stop from continuously seeking their companionship.

I loooove women and everything about them. Even the ugly shit.

And I'm sure they feel the same about us men.

I think the OP's theory holds very little water.

12. Im pretty sure that applies to motherless people as well, unless of course you agree that single dads raise better then single moms

thats what I thought
    women will play this bullshit game until it gets tough or something, no principles guiding you whatsever

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Okay ladies, so come get rid of us. Oh, that's right. You can't even bench press the bar. Good luck with that.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVC3PuZrqdE]YouTube - ‪Strongwoman competition Larvik Norge‬‏[/ame]

:laughing:

15. Yeah men are born with more muscle fibers than women, but how many things do you do in day to day life that require an abnormal amount of strength to be accomplished? I'll admit it would make it a lot easier to do manual labor, but how strong do you have to be to open a jar, drive a car, open door, or open a book? It doesn't take much strength at all.:)

P.S : I don't want either sex to be obsolete, just to be clear.:laughing:

16. I think us men will always have a place in this world.:smoke:

I think your right about the shift in the male role in the family dynamic, though. Damned right.

As to the pic above, i'd hit it :D

17. Apparently stronger than all women are....

They can't do that either.

Men always open doors for women.

Nobody reads books anymore.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. so men create a relatively safe world in which they've made it possible for women to pick a jar from the fridge and open it for themselves, and men are obsolete because of the sex toys they provided?

19. eh pretty soon people will be obsolete if things keep going like this. :rolleyes: