Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Memory

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Packman, Jul 19, 2005.

1. since i been smoking i do qwite othern for loads of stuff and like foggy headed and qwite think much lol but its never lasts long

2. yah i always forget where my lighters are and i stand up and they fall

3. all of the above posts are good examples of how pot fucks your memory. if you have not experienced memory loss due to pot; you will.

trust me.

if you are heart set on holding on to dear memories of smoking pot with your friends record it someway because eventually you will be left with a diluted idea of what you once did. details become inconsequential, concepts and notions you embraced at the time of the occasion are blurry and barely retrievable.

nostalgia takes on a new persona in the pot head world: its more of a vage memory of a different time where exact dates and details are nonexistent.

sure you think you have great times now that you will never forget....hanging out with your buds, smoking like there is no tomorrow and going out on the lake wakeboarding....whatever the case maybe, forget it its not going to be that fresh in your memory in a few years.

but i will admit pot cant hold a candle to alcohol in terms of memory loss.

4. I have problems with my short time memory days after smoking. This can be a real pain in the arse sometimes. Like when I am at work, completly sober for 4 days, and still i forget things what i did minutes ago, makes me look kinda wierd sometimes, but fuck it, she is worth it.