Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Memory loss.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brownpaperbag, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Can some one fill me in about memory loss concerning weed smoking? :smoke:

2. I can't even remember my own name anymore

3. Damn man.. that's rough. I can still remember my name at least.

I don't have a clue what my phone number is, nor my address though. Hell, sometimes I even forget where the bathroom is.

4. I love when i'm baked and i go to take out the trash but all of a sudden i'm in my room holding a fat bag of trash like wait...what?

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A]marijuana affects the memory - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe I got some shit I need to forget.

6. It temporary when your high as fuck and telling a funny story, the room is captivated... You build up the story... Seems great so far... Then BAM!! Fuck! I forgot what I was saying. Then a while later it comes back to you and finish off the joke to an appreciative audience. :smoke:.

7. its short term mem loss bro, short term......

for example, I can remember what happened when i was 7, but i cant remember what i did yesterday.

8. Maybe its the loss of memorizing trivial information