Memories of GrassCity thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by jack herra, Aug 21, 2009.

1. #1 jack herra, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    this thread was made,for blades to post about there favorite memories of gc while they have been here.

your favorite,threads,post,if you cant find the thread then just talk about it.

2. this thread was made,for blades to post about there favorite memories of gc while they have been here.

your favorite,threads,post,if you cant find the thread then just talk about it.

;)

3. ha,the great old man at wendys thread,i thought the faxing acid thread was pretty funny.

anyone else have any?

4. Oh DP.... :p

Man I miss SuicidalSpaz. I remember first joining this site, always reading the Real Life Stories forum. You had good stories, bangin stories, and then you had SuicidalSpaz stories. They were so full of detail and a bright dude. I also miss scoobydoo and bigred420.

As far as threads and posts go... I can't really think of any.

EDIT: the faxing acid thread was awesome. I miss the old Pandora's Box. It's cool now, but back when I first joined it seemed like it had more funny threads and like two "how much of this and that mixed with that should I take?" threads on the front page.

5. even though it's quite recent. i really enjoyed the pickled activities.

6. He was a cool motherfucker. Didn't he enlist in the military?

7. yea even in my short time of being here,pandoras has declined in good threads,when i first joined i spent 90% of my time there,now i spend less then 15% of my time there for that exact reason.

yea its unfourtunate to see so many chill members go,but there memories will always be here at gc.

"you... have a pickel... in your sig"ha,that was a great.

8. haha yea. Tee 8sh See started a clusterfuck with his pickle in the sig comment. a clusterfuck is no candy bar, let me tell you. nougat and fuck.

9. you have pickles in your sig too...

10. Dane Cook reference?

11. ok so one day im minding my own bisness...and fucking norm has a pic of his ass on the city!!! so i started a thread with lots of pics of norms ass with different things comeing out of it !!! that was my favorite gc thread...

as for moments? well some of the oldest members got to see my youngest boy when he was born and growing up for the first few yrs....
    then there was the trip back from alaska when i met up with a few blades here and there on the way to fla...

12. The guy who lied about getting shot, that was a good time.

13. you betcha. :p

14. or the guy who lied about having some car. posted 3 pics, and someone took the time to find all 3 on google images :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

P.S. Sorry about the double post :(

15. I remember a long time ago some motherfucker smoked a beetle or an ant or something and it was pretty funny.

16. joints sealed with jizz. haha that was the most legendary thread to me

17. Daphney Carr aka shakemytrees, she was my really good friend, and one hell of a member. Some of the wildest threads I have ever been a part of.

18. Some of my best GC memories are talking with ShakeMyTrees (RIP Daphney :()