Memorial Day Weekend Plans

Discussion in 'General' started by FreewayRick, May 25, 2007.

1. What up GC

I was just wondering who out here has got some big plans for Memorial Day Weekend.

Tomorrow some friends and I are heading down to the beach (I live in eastern North Carolina so we are pretty close to some really beautiful beaches) with an ounce of some headies that we all threw in on. It's not going to be one of those weekends where we just get ridiculously fucked up, we're just planning on enjoying the great weather (supposed to be about 90 degrees throughout the weekend) and maintaining a solid buzz from friday to late monday.

Just thought I would share and see what everybody else had planned

Peaceee

2. Shit probably chillin here waiting for my bong to come in, then heading out for a night on the town with a couple of peeps.

3. perfect weather here like paradise gonna be on the beach with a buzz :p

4. I think I am going to be camping out this weekend, spend sometime with myself.

5. Friday, after I turn in this sum' bitch of a paper im staying up all night typing, im hittin up the bars with some buddies. Saturday there is talk of going to Wet-n-Wild in Orlando amongst my buddies; well see if this actually happens. Sunday and Monday im heading out to the lake to meet up with the parents who I havent seen in awhile to do some drinking and fishing. Should be a killer weekend.

6. im going down to margate. should be fun

7. my memorial weekend is fucking ruined. my friend came over last weekend, and i only had 40 bucks left from my pay check. he talked me into buying a quarter, and he wanted me to front it to him. . he smoked like a dime with me, but he hasnt got me my money. so, i have no money, no weed, and im about ready to kick this mother fuckers ass

8. dude can i steal that map? it is so fucking funny and so fucked up lest we forget what memorial day is fucking about...

fuck :(

Pvt. John T. Canavan
    United States Marine Corps
    RIP

9. yea dude. no prob

just dont use it in your sig.. i got dibs.:D

10. just hittin up bars and parties everynight of the week like I always do, I'm real low on money right now, but my roommates are bartending at the place we're always at this weekend and they hook it up fat and rarely charge me shit even for expensive mixed drinks so I'll be good...and my 21st b-day is next tuesday and I should also get a paycheck early next week...gonna be nice. I can totally see going through this entire summer without having a sober night with the way we're living right now (and I'd consider just sitting around smoking pot pretty much a sober night hah) right now I'm waiting for my ride to get here so I can switch from these busch lights to better drinks up at the patio bar on a beautiful summer night...

11. Ill be at the beach all weekend, supposed to be 90 tomorrow, guna be madddd chill

12. Im gonna be havein the most fun outta all of you....I'll be at home watching my girls grow..........

13. nmight have weed, might drink, and the weather might change, if ya know what i mean.

14. Heading to the beach. Gonna have a low country boil with my friends parents and were bringing a ounce of weed! Fireworks also, alot better when your stoned and not as loud.