Memorial Day softball

Discussion in 'General' started by rpmuser123, May 26, 2009.

1. Yep I played a game yesterday at first base most of the game. Second play of the game I made an unassisted double play, and then throughout the rest of the game I went 4 for 4, only took 5 pitches total, and hit for the cycle(HR, 3b, 2b, and 1b). I didn't have any errors, anything that came near me got scooped up. I played like a fuckin allstar boys! And then I went to my friends house and we were smoking weed and our friend from 5th and 6th grade comes over(he's a skinny white guy) with his girlfriend(a fat black lady) so we got drunk and high and made fun of him about Road Trip but his GF was cool as hell she didn't mind.:wave:

2. I don't have a clue about softball but doing well in a team sport is rewarding as hell, gives you one of them ego boosts :) Sounds like a good day.

3. Yeah I've been kicking ass against these people every memorial day for the last 5 years lol. But I did very well yesterday and felt just great

4. yes i love softball games with friends. we usually play once a week at the park, smoking and drinking while waiting to bat. its always a GREAT time.:smoking::smoking:

5. pardon 5th 6th grade & you got drubk & high with them?

6. he probably means that they were his friend when they where in the 5th and 6th grades.

7. yeah we were all buddies since 5th or 6th grade, were all 21 now. my other friend whos house i was at has been my best friend since 1st grade