Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Meme's Old And Ned Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mememantis, Aug 1, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

An eighth of some dro i bought a while back.

2. Pretty dense nug..

3. Looks dense for sure, but still small for an eighth...
    Not a good pick neither, more pics man! You said old and new!

4. that ones old and it looks kinda small in the picture but i already had rolled a joint with it when i took the picture. but it was real dank. about to upload 2 more pics that are better

5. This is a newer picture of some Orange Kush got Pretty sure it was a quarter but i dont remember since i was doing this with it -> :smoke:
    [​IMG]

Some OG Shake i got was super dank and rolled a FAT blunt with it
    [​IMG]

6. Looks good man!

But ewww, grape swishers with dank? If you gotta have blunt with dank, original swisher all the way.

7. ehh red i got em for free because my friend was blazed like a fool and he bought em then the next morning he noticed he didnt want those he wanted white owls so he gave em to me.

8. Bumpage, basically heres a bunch oof pics from the last month that ive been to lazy to post

Nick And Swisher
    [​IMG]
    Crack And Fill
    [​IMG]
    Finished Product
    [​IMG]

Horrible picture quality by my ipod touch 4 but will post more pics later

9. I guess I'm the only one who came here to see pictures of Ned..

10. Yea he left :/ haha but i dont know how to edit thread names and im to lazy to make a new thread.

11. any more pick ups