Members of congress are underpaid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MisterNatural, Apr 5, 2014.

Rep. James P. Moran told CQ Roll Call. told the publication.

fuck them...fire their asses and see if they can get on another board of directors with a track record of running a company into trillion dollar debts with bad decisions. :wacko:

each congressman and senator is wealthy...none are hurting..they just have trouble BALANCING BUDGETS AND LIVING OFF WHAT THEY HAVE. :huh:

btw: that asshole was saying this shit while wearing a multi thousand dollar suit. he can afford a few grand on one suit but can't find the cash to 'live' in comfort... :rolleyes:

2. For a 174 thousand dollars is ridiculous in the first place, they obviously don't mention all the incentives either.

a life time of medical care after ONE TERM...medical care most citizens can't afford.
    while in office, a free car, insurance, gas, hotels, flights, perks from lobbyist...the scum are highly paid for sale failures that some morons keep voting into office...because they are the 'lesser evil' every election...[smfh]

4. This claim, that typical politicians are underpaid, has been going around for years. They're making more than they deserve. 

5. What a piece of shit. How bout we cap their pay at 10 bucks an hr and let them see how it feels to actually be poor.

6. If I could have only one of their weekly paychecks, it would change my life.

7. Damn right. I make decent money but those swine would wipe their ass with my weekly check and not bat an eye yet somehow and just so impoverished.
    God forbid the commute to "work" like everyone else and can only have one lobster for dinner. Politicians are truly disgusting. Parasitic sociopaths, every last one.

8. Simple, term limits.

9. And pay cut by at least half.

10. #11 MisterNatural, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    Perhaps Mr. Moran should explore ways to economize. Ramen instead of fillet mignon? A part time job at McDonalds or WalMart to help make ends meet during those many extended congressional recesses?

EDIT - Oh wait, nevermind. It says he's retiring...with full pension and benefits for life.

11. No argument there. Those fuckers wouldn't know what to do if they ever had to go and get a "real" job.

12. Congress needing a raise in pay.....Was the idiot not aware of the pay before he ran for congressional office?  Screw him, we can't afford it anyway.  Hell, they can't even balance a budget.  We are fools for electing peopoe such as him.

13. I was under the impression that most of their income didn't come from their salary but rather "donations" and kick backs paid by special interests. What are they bitching about? Are they really trying to pretend like that stuff doesn't happen?

14. No, they're only in session 74 days.  Their jobs DO entail a fair bit more than just being on the floor.

15. what exactly did you expect my brother?  its not in the nature of politics to produce the epitome of humanity, actual humans dont want to rule their fellow brothers and sisters, same with policing for profit, real human beings dont want to subject their fellow humans to fucking cavity searches for a gram of fucking weed.

16. Holy shit. MPs in the UK get paid about $110,000. They don't really seem to complain though because most of them are millionaires, and the ones who aren't are, generally, opposed to all the money in politics.

17. I know. They have to spend the rest of the year sucking off the lobbyist that got them their seat. Real tuff work.