Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Memberberry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Keesia, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Hi there! I'm new to the forum! Relatively new to vaping marijuana to treat my major depression, and have had huge success! I need help finding a strain similar to Memberberry (If there are any). More euphoria and more uplifting. Less tendency to go to sleep. Other than that Memberberry has hit it out of the ball park for me! I've tried smoking and vaping other strains, and don't seem to have any good experiences with them. Seems my biology is picky as hell? I've already figured out that I'm an indica dominant hybrid gal. Since buying the strains can get really expensive, I thought I'd come here and try to get some help and see if anyone knows anything. An attempt to save hundreds of dollars in these hard times Lol. Memberberry has been a god send, completely takes away all the anxiety, stress, and depression. Eternally grateful. I'm more active now too, because I love experimenting with the high doing different activities, like walking outside downtown. So incredibly magical! Since then I've been more active and yes no longer suicidal! lol! All hail Mary Jane LOL! <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Try finding memberberry on leafy? Other than that you really just do have to experiment as frustrating as that is. Glad you found something to help you out

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 Jtm187, Oct 3, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    Why we should be smelling weed before we buy it

I read this the other day and found the section about specific types of terpenes interesting. Strains high in myrcene are probably what you are looking for. I am near southern Maine, so blueberry and other berry strains and hybrids are very popular here and there are usually a few options on most disp. menus.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Been checking leafly quite a bit. It's a great resource. Though still haven't been able to pin down the answer. I've noticed I seem to do well with strains that cause cerebral relaxation. I like to let my mind be imaginative, with feelings of euphoria and uplifting, but not go through micro sleeps so quickly. I'm trying to find one that does that without making me feel too sleepy and sedated.

And holy cow Jtm187! I'm in southern Maine too! If there's a way to message me, feel free to! I'd love to hear your recommendations locally! :)

5. Awesome to hear ..
    I personally love memberberry

6. I love memberberry, very good strain for pain.