Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

melted plastic in weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by budzzzx, May 16, 2021.

1. it also feels as hard as a rock

Attached Files:

2. If it were softy and icky, I'd say spittle bug froth. But I don't know if spittle bug froth can dry hard like that (bugs are not really my thing).

However, I can tell you this, if it is plastic, DO NOT SMOKE IT! PLASTIC SMOKE CAN KILL YOU!

Fatal alveolar haemorrhage following a “bang” of cannabis. (France) (abst in English & French – 2011) Hémorragie alvéolaire fatale après bang de cannabis - ScienceDirect

In case you don't like medical studies, here's what happened- The poor kid in this case study screwed up his lungs badly enough to require hospitalization. The partly plastic bong he was using, melted a bit when hot coals from the bowl hit the plastic, releasing acidic fumes that ate into his lungs. This caused him a lot of trouble breathing (acute dyspnoea). They kept him in a hospital for a while, but then released him when he was breathing normally and seemed OK.

But you can't fix stupid, and the poor young fool used his plastic bong again! But this time, when he was hospitalized, it was far worse. He was coughing up blood (haemoptysis) and his red blood cells were breaking down into slush (haemolysis) in his veins. His lungs had been severely damaged by the acids from the plastic. His lungs filled with blood, drowning him. He died in the hospital. He was just 19.

Granny

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. if you know the guy you got the weed off i'd take it back and ask him what the fuk is melted plastic doing in the weed..if its just some guy selling on the street for get asking him ( might get you stabbed or shot) forget it and find some one else ..mac,

• Like Like x 1
  4. That bud looked like low grade weed to start off with , maybe the plastic is a good way think it wasn't worth a fuck to begin with .

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yea, I wouldn't smoke it and I'll smoke almost anything.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Typical contaminated Cannabis. It's disgusting how people sell it, I don't know why they would have melted plastic on it, maybe this is for weight purposes and the dealer is down right dumb

• Agree Agree x 1