Melted butter as bong water?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dlmebag, Feb 2, 2009.

1. drining butter? dude just smoke another bowl, dont do that lol...thats a horrible ide hahaha sorry

2. what happens when it hardens

3. How bout a frutista freeze??

4. I'm thinking maybe I can just smoke cannabis cookies instead of eating them? Yeah that's the ticket!

5. u rub it up and down until it busts its load

6. This is a serious idea. It could work in theory. If you dont like it then dont come in here in the first place.

7. No...no it couldn't, not even in theory.

8. This thread is ten pages long. For the sake of science, man, you must now do it!

And do please make a video.

9. Well I smoked bud with orange juice as bong water but I didn't really notice a differance and no one was trying to drink it either?

10. Anything is possible.

11. No it's not. Get back to me when you can flap your arms and fly over.

12. I'm sure if you put enough time, effort, money and logic into it you could use melted butter as bong water and drink it afterwords, and you don't know for a fact that it's not possible so quit nay-saying just because your a big man on an MJ forum, fair enough your giving your 2 cents but others are aloud to aswell, and if you have vast enough knowledge that's great and im sure you've helped a lot of people on this forum, but seriously give it a fucking rest you don't know that it's impossible.

13. #154 oldskoolgrower, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009

I already listed the scientific reasons why. If you can't bother reading them then don't bother debating the points.

I'm hardly a 'big man' around here. I haven't even been here six months, and I don't post any differently now than when I was new.

EDIT: And I'm not saying you couldn't BUILD a smoking device that could handle butter (still wouldn't be smart) as a filtering medium. In a standard bong it wouldn't work out because of the reasons I already stated.

14. I have read this thread with every new post that comes in, so I know the points that are up for debate.

I understand the point about building a smoking device, but im sure the could be a method to doing it from a bong, Im only challening you on the point that you made that it couldn't work. Im sure it could work but again you would need, time, logic and money to be able to use melted butter as bong water.

15. It'd work, do it.

16. Instead of drinking the nasty melted butter you could just smoke some of your hair. It gets you F'd up.

17. ingenious, yet disturbing..

18. Hahaha no worries man. It's just my opinion. Don't let it get into your head. Unless my opinion is ever just "marijuana." Then let it get to your head. :smoking:

19. that sounds horrid, rep+ for having the highest sounding idea ever