Melted butter as bong water?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dlmebag, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Hey, I was thinking of putting melted butter in for my bong water.

My plan would be to take like 2 grams in bong hits, and see how baked I get.

Then, since butter is fat soluble, I could just pour it in a cup and down it.
    -
    Then I could be high off the bong hits for about an hour, and then when I'm coming down the edible would kick in. Does this sound possible? If so a good idea?

2. no this is a really bad idea. there are too many reasons to name, but i will say one:

1. Imagine drinking melted butter bong water.

3. sounds like a dumb idea mate, wouldnt suggest it

4. That sounds disgusting. Plus, you would have to find a way to keep the butter from getting cool enjoy that it reforms.

Plus, I think vomit would be involved.

5. try using the butter to cook something after that would be better i think like toast or something

6. lol + rep for that one lol

7. Pictures, please..

8. Yea, it would taste shitty, but if you can man up and do it, it'd pay off.

9. That would be a pain in the ass to clean out of your bong..

10. If you attempt this PLEASE Record it.

I'd suggest not doing it, but you can do as you wish.

11. shit.. try that

12. Well, THC bonds to fat, so the smoke might be less potent after it had been in butter.

13. Hav you ever drank pure, melted butter? Ever drank bong water? Seperate, they taste like shit. TOGETHER, they taste like ice cream and cookies. I recommend it.

14. if you do try it make a video because i think everyone would love to see it

15. man, if you drink butter, im gonna puke

16. my friend did this with vodka, i said it was stupid, why not just smoke some, and make green dragon separately. It would taste like pure shit....

17. AHHH Are you going to do this now? Because I'm pretty sure you have a bong, weed, + butter. So do it NOW- and get back at us.
    pleeez.

18. Hahaha. Yes.

OP: I have to agree with everyone else in saying that this is one of the most outrageous stoner ideas I have ever heard.

Do it.