Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mellow Yellow Buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stevizzy, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Haven't seen any Gold or Yellow buds in quite a while, here is a pick-up from Thursday:

Attached Files:

2. Daammnn that looks exactly like some 'Old Yellow' I got when I lived in Oregon. So perfectly grown, trimmed and cured. mmmm..:D

3. the trim job on those nugs is amazing

4. #4 stevizzy, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    I'm going to try tomorrow to get a better picture. Today was cloudy outside so I had to open up my Macro to get enough light causing the Depth of Field to narrow so all the bud isn't in focus. It should look even better in strong sunlight.;)

5. Damn looks super good and yeah A1 trim job!

6. Looks like fucking fire man :bongin:

7. I dunno how they got the gold color and taste. I remember back in the days getting Gold and Red Colombian, never brown or green and it had a really smooth sweet taste, nothing like the green weed at the time.....Lambs Bread, or Thai Stick. Both great but they didn't have that gold/red taste.

If anyone knows about a gold cure???....I'd love to hear about it.

8. Sexy buds! Smoke report!?

9. Well, it's an Indica so it's definately got a narcotic, euphoric buzz that kills my back pain instantly then causes a trance-like feeling that makes it hard to get up off the sofa. Personally it doesn't make me sleepy but friends who've tried it say it does for them. It's great for listening to electronica and reggae music. The taste is pure gold. Any old-school stoners will know exactly what that is. For those who smoke mostly sweet green, I'd describe the sweetness as a duller smooth sweet, not as fresh and pungent as good green herb. It's a more mellow sweet, less expanding and harsh....very very smooth and a soft sweetness. Try it if you come across it. I hope more growers take the time and care to produce this excellent smoke....hint..hint...hint;)

10. Wow, sounds like some good smoke man! Id love to come across some golden nugs like that!

11. I get bud every few weeks thats golden
    Very earthy sweet smell. Great taste too. Its very sticky and frosty. The smell doesn't linger long but its a pungent smell

12. #12 stevizzy, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    The light was better outside today so I snapped a couple Macro's of the GoldBuds

Attached Files: