mellow trip

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Jan 29, 2003.

1. i when ever i toke, i look at this and it really mellows me out and trips me out, how bout u?

Attached Files:

2. i guess on one likes my poster :(

3. i stared at that thing for quite a bit of the night when i was trippin' face... i like it :D

lol... i thought i replied to this, but i guess i was wrong. sorry mrsmokebigbuds.

4. lol, its alright.:)

5. Is it sideways or is it just me? If it's just me, then I'll confess that I tilt my head to the left to look at it the way I want.

Oh, I like it!

6. well...the insane thing about that poster is that it works from all sides and such...so..

7. shit yeah.

its got the lot.

space, marine life, plant life, the sky... and all that yinyang thing... its a powerfully relaxin image...

just sends u into... (as u say) a mellow trip.

and now for some reason i'm thinking of tommy chong going "mellow, mellow" to cheetch after he's taken loadsa lucy.

8. I did the same thing cause it goes against the flow of the pic ( or so i noticed). Everything seems to lead to the right , then moving toward the center. It kind of bothers me that they make such an emphasis on the center... i dunno, it doest intruige me as much as i thought it would..... too involved in one part maybe? who knows, im weird.