Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mellow beats, Friends and Lovers....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by miso_808, Feb 26, 2010.

1. #1 miso_808, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    anyone else listen to nujabes latest album? i know it released a while ago but i recently got ahold of the album and i must say, it is some of the best music to toke to. really relaxing, chill beats. really gets me tripping like i start making up these stories about the earth and how the rain revitalizes the soil and shit haha. also worthy of a look, metaphorical music and modal soul classics by nujabes.

i know theres a music forum here but this place gets alot more traffic than that one.

listen to this while toking and i promise you, you will like it :D just let your mind think up a story while the song plays
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnEL4pfqvvA]YouTube - Nujabes - After It[/ame]

ill also share the megaupload link for you guys if i can find it

2. Yea I got it around the time it was first out, Nujabes has excellent production... so chill. A+++ thread :D

3. i swear, i had the hardest time finding it until recently, where i googled and just found it everywhere lol

4. #4 smokeDat, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    yeah yo one of my boys showed me their most popular album they are excellent
    however this should be put in music not seasoned tokers

5. sounds like elevator music. Honestly if I heard this high it would put me to sleep.