meine unkraut werks

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Weedpipe, Feb 20, 2012.

1. what's good for one person's grow isn't necessarily the best way to go for another person's. i respect your comment though. and indeed a 400w hps would be better but i'm not looking to produce that much heat in my closet. if i had a closet that would allow me to ventilate it better i wouldn't be going with LED at all.

but over all i'm just growing for me. not looking to get the best yield or bag appeal. i know what i'm doing :)

2. markjonesss, how about a T5?

i think it would serve you better than an LED

most people we sell LED's to at work bring them back in a short amount of time

they just dont have the output they should compared to how much cash youll shell out for one

3. if you want i can snap a few pics of my vent set up and show you what i did, and after it was in place it worked great, but believe me brother, setting up my vent was by far the biggest pain in the ass of the entire build, one of the worst 15min of my life. but when i did a swap out for the new replacement pieces, i had it set up in less than 2 min.

4. coco clones day 11, im rockin em as fast as tothehead now... :metal:
    003.jpg

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      222.1 KB
      Views:
  5. ^^Kicking ass and taking names...:D

6. ^that's debate-able is it not? i've seen really good results from what i researched. and i'm only going to use it for a few plants. t5's aren't really too amazing for flowering and that's the main reason i got the led. if you can, provide me some information that supports your theory! otherwise, i do appreciate the comment :)

yes, please do! i'd be more inclined to set up a ventilation system i just do not know how i could go about doing that in a rental!

but please, anyone who wants to... go ahead and give me your 2 cents. i like to hear other people's point views, especially since i learned most of what i know now from this website. :smoke:

7. nice, i'm glad you posted a pic of how you do your drainage holes. i was wondering what you did there.

and "tothehead" i forgot to mention that i really didn't pay that much at all for my LED :)

8. due to technical difficulties der werks has been closed. i wont go into great detail but i received some information, a lot of information, even got a name. there wasnt any mention of der werks which made me very happy, but the info i did get on other clandestine activities that could be possibly related to the der werks can only be described as "cause for immediate concern"

my thats a clean closet, is that a fresh coat of paint?
    no, its 2 coats, and the carpet has been professionally shampoo'd
    002.jpg
    hmm, really not much to see here
    003.jpg

so i leave you with this thought, is it good to be a golf instructor for people in high places? well, i for 1 believe the benefits that come from relationships formed on the golf course can be quite priceless, after all, keeping a dialed in swing does not come cheap, and for some folks, it sure would be a terrible thing to waste. ill be back later this evening, but ive got client with a new 1 year free lesson package to get started on. and typically i negotiate long term package deals, but in this instance, i accepted the opening offer ... :D

9. so your completely shut down?

if so, thats a shame

10. you were talking about topping/super cropping which led me to believe you were in veg and not flower, since one would usually not top/crop in flower

its all good though

11. And it was just getting good weed...:)...To bad so sad...:(

12. Dude, sorry to hear of the situation. # 1 Key to weed farming, BE SAFE.

I hope ou can get something up and going in the future.